• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Yeah calling coyotes during deer season is kinda frowned upon. I've done it but only when I knew the place we were on had no deer hunters and neither did any of the places around us. And the place we were on was big enough it wouldn't have mattered any way.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Eh! It all depends on where you hunt and how mutch deer hunting is going on. If there ain't no deer hunting going on you might as well if there is well then you're SOL until the season ends like you said.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Me and a guy I was hunting with called up a deer on a coyote call one day and two or three days latter while deer hunting he called up a coyote on a grunt call. So he shot a 9 point (well 9 and a 1/2 it had a broken tine) a doe and a yote all within a three day period. He shot the doe responding to the yote call and the buck and the yote within an hour of each other, both responding to the same grunt call. He had a bow for the yote/9 point and was in a tree stand and his 22-250 when we were calling coyotes two days before. LOL! sometimes things just fall into place and sometimes the wind will scatter them to the hills.

Top Bottom