• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    UT should realize better than any other campus in America, the value of a "good guy with a gun" as opposed to having mythical 'gun free zones'. (For the younger readers, ain't nothing new under the sun; just lessons not learned: Charles Whitman).
    --
    What we need is more unemployed politicians.
    Texas SOT

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    majormadmax,

IF the 3 professors are actually as "frightened" as they claim to be by the thought of DPS-licensed Texans carrying handguns on campus, I suspect that they are hiding under their own little beds. ====> I wonder if the "fearful profs" realize how hysterical & foolish that they look to the majority of Texans??

Personally, I think that they need to just LEAVE & not return to TX.

Btw, I went to the PX at Ft Sam Houston yesterday afternoon & saw the following bumper-snicker on the back window of a Chevy PU: (heart-shape) NY? Take I-30 North.

yours, satx

This is how I picture these professors...

XIMDoL4.gif

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    busykngt,

Fwiw, according to the USMS since WWII all but two "mass murder shooting incidents" have occurred in "gun free zones". = That alone should tell any "thinking person" how FOOLISH that designating such zones are.
    (Vicious riminals prefer helpless/cowering victims, as they are mostly cowards.)

Addenda: Charles Whitman's mass murder incident would likely have been far worse had it not been for students/faculty/staff "who ran for their deer rifles" & kept his head down, until a brave Austin policeman could get to the Tower's observation deck to take him out. - Of course the media never said that, as it makes their long-held prejudices against armed civilians & guns look stupid.

yours, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    BRD@66,

USMS is the usual abbreviation for The U.S. Marshal's Service.
    (PBS TV News some months ago cited the USMS figures. - I didn't write down the source of the figures beyond that.)

yours, satx

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Although I will agree that there are many professors and teachers that tend to believe they know it all, not all have turned to the dark side.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Maybe those three ladies will now go join the other Australian professor who left UT Austin to return to Australia - I suspect because he got a job offer "down under" and wanted to return home - but used the gun law passage as an excuse and "parting shot" to proclaim his concern for his personal safety as the reason he was leaving UT (what a load of horse manure).

Australia .
    Where no one is armed and quite literally, everything in nature is trying to kill you.

Hope he finds happiness LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston
    I went to UT not that long ago. If you look them up, all 3 are in the College of Liberal Arts at UT Austin. 2 of them are "feminists, teaches gender studies, literature, and LGBT studies." Can you get more stereotypical leftists like these 3 snowflakes?

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    One would think those folks would like to feel empowered to fight off those evil bully males if they were armed themselves.

Top Bottom