• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alexander831

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2017
    San Antonio
    New to this forum I understand. I did read thru the rules and I feel I didn't do anything wrong. I did answer a lot of posts it's my day off. I understand people might frown on that but it's not against the rules. Might look shady for some but just wanted to get the ball rolling. My posts were deleted without warning or anything. I'm not a troll just trying to sell my stuff I truly want to contribute one way or another. I'm truly sorry if I rubbed some of you the wrong way wasn't my intention
    Alex

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    You posted thin and meaningless responses, much of them to old threads, with the clear intent to exploit the rules. There's not really any ambiguity about what your intent was. Slow your roll and post meaningfully.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Last edited:

Alexander831

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2017
    San Antonio
    In all honesty I don't need to sell them now but meeting a few guys from the forum can strike a friendship. Don't mean no harm, i literally dont know no one here. All my family and friends are in California.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    In all honesty I don't need to sell them now but meeting a few guys from the forum can strike a friendship. Don't mean no harm, i literally dont know no one here. All my family and friends are in California.

You didn't list your city, at least that we can see, but there is a standing Friday members lunch here in Austin at different locations.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    There are several members in that area. Good folks too. Pick up the old lunch thread or, if you have a range in mind, start a range day thread. I'm sure some folks will jump in. Just remember weekends can be a slow on here. You will get more response during the week.

from an idgit coffeeholic

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    There's a SAXET Gun Show on 3 June at the SA Event Center (410 and Marbach). Let us now if you're interested in going, as some of us do breakfast at IHOP just across the parking lot from the venue before the show.

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom