Can you say security state indoctrination 10 times fast?

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2012
Central Texas
I'm not a big fan of a lot of things TSA has done, but I don't see any big issue with that video. It's just explaining what will happen at the airport for kids to help keep kids from being too nervous about the airport. Most adults know it's no big deal at the airport, but kids worry about a lot more. As far as the dogs-the TSA agent was also one. They probably used dogs instead of people because kids react well to animals.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
May 28, 2008
Ft Worth, TX
I'm not a big fan of a lot of things TSA has done, but I don't see any big issue with that video. It's just explaining what will happen at the airport for kids to help keep kids from being too nervous about the airport. Most adults know it's no big deal at the airport, but kids worry about a lot more. As far as the dogs-the TSA agent was also one. They probably used dogs instead of people because kids react well to animals.
Oh, come on... Never miss an opportunity to criticize the government regardless of what they do.

HillRider

BANNED!!!
Nov 5, 2013
Helotes, TX
Prisoner training and child indoctrination. You guys who are fine with this make me sick. My kids will never learn that dad approve of this crap. Where did the men in this country go?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
Oct 16, 2012
Indianapolis
Didn't watch the video, but after seeing the TSA "honor guard" recently, I have even less respect for them as an entity.

Each time they do tests on the screeners, they have massive failures, not identifying weapons, bombs and firearms. It's not about security. Its about creating more gov jobs to staff with more gov employees. Side benefit is conditioning the people to submit to authority while trying to have freedom of movement.

So the TSA existing as an entity, is reason enough for me to not like the video. It shouldn't exist, they shouldn't have a budget to have even made this video.

How about more air marshals and armed pilots and less TSA?

Top Bottom