Can you say security state indoctrination 10 times fast?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm not a big fan of a lot of things TSA has done, but I don't see any big issue with that video. It's just explaining what will happen at the airport for kids to help keep kids from being too nervous about the airport. Most adults know it's no big deal at the airport, but kids worry about a lot more. As far as the dogs-the TSA agent was also one. They probably used dogs instead of people because kids react well to animals.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I'm not a big fan of a lot of things TSA has done, but I don't see any big issue with that video. It's just explaining what will happen at the airport for kids to help keep kids from being too nervous about the airport. Most adults know it's no big deal at the airport, but kids worry about a lot more. As far as the dogs-the TSA agent was also one. They probably used dogs instead of people because kids react well to animals.

Oh, come on... Never miss an opportunity to criticize the government regardless of what they do.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    My-First-TSA-Cavity-Search-500x500.jpg

tsa_cartoon.jpg

Last edited:

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    Prisoner training and child indoctrination. You guys who are fine with this make me sick. My kids will never learn that dad approve of this crap. Where did the men in this country go?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Didn't watch the video, but after seeing the TSA "honor guard" recently, I have even less respect for them as an entity.

Each time they do tests on the screeners, they have massive failures, not identifying weapons, bombs and firearms. It's not about security. Its about creating more gov jobs to staff with more gov employees. Side benefit is conditioning the people to submit to authority while trying to have freedom of movement.

So the TSA existing as an entity, is reason enough for me to not like the video. It shouldn't exist, they shouldn't have a budget to have even made this video.

How about more air marshals and armed pilots and less TSA?

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Didn't watch the video, but after seeing the TSA "honor guard" recently, I have even less respect for them as an entity.

Each time they do tests on the screeners, they have massive failures, not identifying weapons, bombs and firearms. It's not about security. Its about creating more gov jobs to staff with more gov employees. Side benefit is conditioning the people to submit to authority while trying to have freedom of movement.

So the TSA existing as an entity, is reason enough for me to not like the video. It shouldn't exist, they shouldn't have a budget to have even made this video.

Bingo. But not just "....more government employees". More government employees who will vote the desired way.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013

Hmmm, sounds like a logical solution, but doesn't the TSA mainly hire minorities who once on the taxpayer's teat tend to vote Democrat forever? Wait! You don't think there are considerations other than passenger safety at work here do you?

GLI45

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Texas Hill Country

For anyone who wants a real eye-opener about TSA and the massive waste in tax dollars for a questionable amount of "security" I would strongly recommend watching the documentary PLEASE REMOVE YOUR SHOES. I originally watched it on YouTube and it's also available on Netflix. If it doesn't make your blood boil nothing will!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    God forbid this country collapses into chaos in some fashion. Government workers, be them "good" or "bad", tend to get treated rather inhumanely during those sorts of events.

Hungry, scared and crushed people have no time to listen to, "But, I was just doing my job!!"

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    If you don't like the TSA...do like I do. DON'T FLY! But if you ARE going to fly, I don't see TSA going away anytime soon, so why have it be any more stressful for the kiddo's than it has to be?

I'd rather see the TSA go away, as I'm sure most of the country agree's with.

And what the hell does wanting my son to be as calm as possible have to do with being a man? "Where did the men of this country go"?? We're driving instead of dealing with TSA.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    For anyone who wants a real eye-opener about TSA and the massive waste in tax dollars for a questionable amount of "security" I would strongly recommend watching the documentary PLEASE REMOVE YOUR SHOES. I originally watched it on YouTube and it's also available on Netflix. If it doesn't make your blood boil nothing will!

I helps when mentioning a clip or some other piece of the Internet to include a link to it for others to be able to find it.....

Please Remove Your Shoes | SnagFilms

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    As someone who deals with the TSA on a regular basis (father works for Southwest Airlines out of Hobby), the TSA is an utterly useless and worthless organization. They do nothing except inhibit traveling, and make life in general miserable for everyone. Airports should privatize their security, and an added benefit to that is being able to hire selectively, and weed out the shitty employees. Just remember the phrase:
    "Look, I caught a terrorist!" Said no TSA agent, ever.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    TSA does nothing to make airports or airplanes safer (zero threats stopped, several missed) and actually make airports LESS safe because their poorly-designed checkpoints make a soft, fat target.

I quit flying years ago, around the time TSA thugs started calling themselves "officers" and demanding a cop-like blue uniform shirt so they would have more respect.

IMO the video is sickening. Worldproof your children, don't feed them bullshit fairy tales to make them feel better.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Good point. TSA creates human bottlenecks that bombers love to strike.

As far as the kids go, pull them out of government schools by any means necessary and raise them as the future of the resistance if you want them to have a good life. Let the immoral culture and school raise them if you want them to have an easy life.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom