• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    This is the perfect time to count our blessings! Canada has no Constitutional Amendment guaranteeing the right to Bear Arms. Neither does New Zealand and a host of other nations that turn their citizens into subjects.

Liberals love to compare the other gun grabbing nations with our own, but they aren't remotely similar! God Bless the USA!

Flash
    Texas SOT

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    This is the perfect time to count our blessings! Canada has no Constitutional Amendment guaranteeing the right to Bear Arms. Neither does New Zealand and a host of other nations that turn their citizens into subjects.

Liberals love to compare the other gun grabbing nations with our own, but they aren't remotely similar! God Bless the USA!

Flash
    If the liberals are left unchecked, our 2A will be gutted.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    In their effort to ban everything "under-the-sun"... not only did Trudeau and Blair list AR-15.Com as a prohibited firearm, it now looks like semi-auto 10 & 12 gauge shotguns and large caliber bolt action rifles such as the .460 Weatherby and "dangerous game" doubleguns are also banned.
    https://www.csaaa.org/blair-bans-12...y7UHLOf2amnClTRMg0rF1BkKXg2YN2lD05PR4WQtf95CU
    Edit: In case the website doesn't work, keep trying. As you might guess, it's getting a lot of traffic.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    More proof Trudeau is a dipshit...

99695429451776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=M7svNh8KvjwAX8EPx0x&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Attachments

• 99695429451776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=M7svNh8KvjwAX8EPx0x&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg
      99695429451776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=M7svNh8KvjwAX8EPx0x&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg
      92.5 KB · Views: 481

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    I got this from a Canadian friend of the family... I'm sure there's no copyright issue, it was a plain text Facebook posting.
    To me, it's a excellent rebuttal to some of the idiots in our Country that propose the same BS that Trudeau and Blair are cramming down the Canadian's throats.

"We the lawful firearm owners of Canada would like to call on The Right Honorable Justin Trudeau, as a show of solidarity and understanding in relation to the May 1, 2020 “assault style” rifle ban to hereby relinquish and consider as banned the 1960 Mercedes Benz 300SL owned by Mr. Trudeau and passed down to Mr. Trudeau by his late father Mr. Pierre Trudeau.

We feel that Mr. Trudeau should surrender this vehicle for the following reasons:

1. The maximum speed limit anywhere in Canada is 120 KM/h (74.57 Mph), a Mercedes Benz 300SL can achieve 257 KM/h (160 Mph) far in excess of the legal limit. We believe that no one needs a race car to go buy milk.

2. This vehicle looks like it will go very fast and looks like it was made to serve no other purpose than to participate in illegal street racing. Street racing has cost many lives in Canada and there is no place in Canada for a vehicle who’s only purpose is to street race.

3. Drinking and driving as well as impaired driving under the influence of drugs is a major issue in Canada and in particular the use of race car style vehicles has been shown to be a major factor on Canada’s roads.

We understand that Mr. Trudeau may have a reluctance to surrender his privately owned property and may site such reasons as:
    • I’m a lawful driver
    • I have a driver’s license
    • My vehicle is registered
    • Only criminals drive over the speed limit
    • Only criminals drink and drive
    • Only criminals drive under the influence of drugs
    • Only criminals street race
    • The appearance of my vehicle has nothing to do with its operational capabilities
    • My vehicle is very expensive
    • My vehicle was lawfully acquired
    • My vehicle is a family heirloom
    • Confiscation of my vehicle will not stop street racing, drinking and driving or driving under the influence of drugs.

We, the lawful firearms owner’s of Canada understand and appreciate Mr. Trudeau’s possible concerns and as such, we believe that there should be options for Mr. Trudeau, these can include:

• A buy back program (we call on the Canadian government to buy back Mr’ Trudeau’s Mercedes Benz 300 SL and offer him a price to be decided by a person who knows nothing about vehicles.
    • or, surrender without compensation.
    • Grandfathering (not to be used, nor transported, nor sale of the vehicle to be permitted, the vehicle must remain locked in a sea can at all times until Mr. Trudeau passes or decides to surrender the vehicle with no compensation).
    • Deactivation (The engine compartment to be encased in concrete, door and trunk welded shut.)

We thank Mr. Trudeau and fully believe that he will want to participate in the banning and confiscation of his property for the safety of all Canadians and as a show of solidarity with the lawful firearms owners of Canada."

Top Bottom