• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sdismukes

Bending nails and making sawdust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2014
    Erath County
    Enjoyed it. A lot! Agree - the CANIK is a good gun, especially at that price. Still personally prefer steel, and particularly good revolvers in single action. Can't beat those triggers except with maybe a well-tuned 1911.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    How dirty is a Canik after 2k rounds without cleaning? This dirty.. Keep in mind the target has over 100 rounds into it and it's just that dang accurate at 7 and 10 yards... Ammo that was run through in the 2k test. FedArm 115 gr "range grade" reloads. just FYI they're crap reloads. Remington green and white box 115 gr jacketed hollow points, Federal HST 124 + 147 Gr hollowpoints. Winchester Brown box steel case 115 gr. Winchester White Box 115 Gr, Winchester White Box NATO spec 124 Gr. Flawless. 0 failures.

eyX7vtXl.jpg

uSWaBgol.jpg

n8HEru8l.jpg

OeP8KIFl.jpg

De1N2YXl.jpg

prhp5iBl.jpg

uK5XhXel.jpg

oLzuXqZl.jpg

AEf7uOol.jpg

gummy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2017
    Texas
    I really like my TP9SF Elite, but the firing pin did break off at one point. Century Arms was really fast to send me a new one for free, though.

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    ..Ladies and gentlemen you won't find a more accurate handgun or a better trigger. I've fired hundreds of handguns and this is by far the best one. Everyone knows I am not a crack shot.
    View attachment 44424

I completely agree. I just picked up my 2nd TP9SF. I have a pile of Glocks and I vastly prefer this. In fact I sold 2 of my Glocks and a Springfield XD Tactical because these Caniks have taken over the duties they were performing. I might pick up and Elite next and put and RMR on it. Can't say enough good things about these Caniks!! IMG_8386.JPG IMG_8579.jpg

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    I completely agree. I just picked up my 2nd TP9SF. I have a pile of Glocks and I vastly prefer this. In fact I sold 2 of my Glocks and a Springfield XD Tactical because these Caniks have taken over the duties they were performing. I might pick up and Elite next and put and RMR on it. Can't say enough good things about these Caniks!! View attachment 131170 View attachment 131171

I sold my glock yesterday... I bought a Mosin and the extra cash will go towards an TP9SF Elite.. I pretty much carry my SF everywhere and if I can't conceal it good enough (hot weather) I carry a shield... Until I can pick up a Canik C100

extremist

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    Keller
    I have the SF and just got the SFL from Cabelas (I uploaded a picture of it elsewhere in this thread).
    I just got my new SFL from Cabelas last week also when they had them on sale for $50 off. Great guns, I have the SFL, the Desert Tan SF, Black SA and the SFX. All superb guns.

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    I was just in the garage checking out how bad the trigger is on the S&W Sigma I just got for super cheap... and my Caniks were on the bench for cleaning. Picked on of them up and I just laughed. The trigger is so nice, and the reset to quick on the canik.. picked up the S&W again and that trigger is like a dumpter fire. I've never gone all-in on a uber-trick Glok trigger (Zev or Agency or Apex.. what have you) but I've done the Lone Wolf trigger upgrades, polished parts and done some tuning... and even my BEST Glock is not as satisfying to shoot at my Caniks. Heck. the cost of the Canik complete is not that much more than one of those fancy aftermarket G triggers!

I've been a Glock guy for a LONG time... now.. they just seem to be collecting dust..

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    I was just in the garage checking out how bad the trigger is on the S&W Sigma I just got for super cheap... and my Caniks were on the bench for cleaning. Picked on of them up and I just laughed. The trigger is so nice, and the reset to quick on the canik.. picked up the S&W again and that trigger is like a dumpter fire. I've never gone all-in on a uber-trick Glok trigger (Zev or Agency or Apex.. what have you) but I've done the Lone Wolf trigger upgrades, polished parts and done some tuning... and even my BEST Glock is not as satisfying to shoot at my Caniks. Heck. the cost of the Canik complete is not that much more than one of those fancy aftermarket G triggers!

I've been a Glock guy for a LONG time... now.. they just seem to be collecting dust..

I sold my last glock 2 weeks ago.. Picked up another Canik.. TP9SF elite... I'll be picking up a C100 sometime next month and getting rid of my SW shield probably.

MrBlue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    For the price you get a lot from Canik. I was thinking of picking one up myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom