• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Just want to mix it up. I love my Dan Wesson PM-7 bobbed 10mm for an STI of any Caliber except 38 super.

I hear great things about STI and basically the only way im going to own one right now is a trade.

I have 5 or 6 mags for it, had the grip bobbed after the fact to give that amazing feel of not being poked in your palm with the sharp edge not to mention looking fantastic.

Im $1100 into this and its in perfect shape. 600rds have gone through it and i'll throw in 250rds of 10mm brass cased factory ammo (1 box American Eagle, 4 boxes Remington)

This gun is amazingly tight, shocked that with the tolerences it has that it doesnt drag and not slide properly. Trigger is as crisp as it gets with NO creep...

If this happens it happens, if not... oh well.. I love this gun but the only other 1911 i have has to much sentimental value attached.

Im looking for an even trade. I will not go down in the sale and if i have to, i'll throw in some $$$ for the right trade.

Sorry if this sounds snobbish but I love this gun... I don't know why im even doing this other than to just mix up the collection

2rxeiw3.jpg

2hofdwg.jpg

CDF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    N. of ATX
    Nice DW. My buddy has one and it's a great shooting pistol.

Wish I had an STI that would be a worthwhile trade for you...but a Spartan isn't it, obviously.
    Would love to have this to add to my DW collection.
    I don't suppose you would have any DW revolvers for trade, would you?

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    no, no DW revolvers.. had one a while ago... i didn't really know what i had and sold it way to cheap.. oh well.

This this thread is a little old, i'll update the trade for STI's and other 1911's chambered in 9mm or .40 caliber.

Thanks

JOe

Top Bottom