• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Hi folks. US Navy spouse here (Japan at current), but Corpus Christi is home. Glad to find a dedicated Texas forum and look forward to my time here.

In the meantime, away from my inventory, I'm working on holsters. Every pistol deserves some love, right?

Take care :)
    DK Firearms

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Welcome and Thank you for serving , I lived in the CC area when I was in School at Texas A&I .

Post up and enjoy.

Hi 300shooter. A&I huh? <-- is it bad that we know it as "A&I"? I went to school at UTSA but my folk both graduated from A&I. We spent a bit of time down there...when I think Kingsville I think of live oaks for some odd reason.

300shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Fargo,ND
    Texas A & I is now
    Texas A & M Kingsville, I loved it down there and I lived in Rockport /Fulton and drove everyday to school.

I saw your post about a Stolen guns if you post what you had taken we have a few LEO's here and a few Retired ones also .I make a lot of gun show and will keep my eye out fo them.

Its good to see you here

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Welcome to the forum, Shorts. Your handle sounds familiar from another forum. Thanks to your spouse for serving in the US military. Hope you guys make it back home safely to Texas. I lived in CC for 12 years some time back, even endured Hurricane Celia in '71. The schools were UCC on Cayo del Oso and Texas A&I at Kingsville back then. That's still the way I think of them but things have changed a lot now.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    mac, we're stationed at Misawa AB on the northern mainland (hubby is a P3 penguin). I love the sig line!

shooter, you drove everyday from RF to Kingsville? That's a drive. Thanks goodness gas prices then were more tolerable. For the stolen guns, I'll post up those models and SN, never know when it'll come through. The guy arrested who had one of my rifles also had some that were reported stolen in Houston. So, these things move quickly when some drugged out thug is needing a quick fix or cash.

LHB1, I'm also on TFL, 1911forum, M1911org for a few main ones. Been on THR a long while back, plus some motorcycle and I'm a Mod on Off-road.com forum. I guess you could say I really get around :o

Top Bottom