• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    The Black Gun Fever ... should I see a doctor?

They look cool, are fun to fire, scare little children and make the old women cry ... but I just can't develop an affinity ...
    Military Camp

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Had it once but lost it or cured myself.
    They are fun but what really turned me away was the overall cost and the lack of a good / fun place to shoot it.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I guess they are not for everyone. I like mine because I enjoyed building it and customizing it. There are so many options and different things you can do with AR's so you are never "done" even with only one gun. Of course I grew up building things. Strong influence there from my Dad who always had some sort of build project going on.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    I bought a Mini-14 first, and enjoy shoot it so much that I can't seem to get the urge to buy an AR15, any more.

glock9

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    i talked myself out of buying one many times, but then me and my dad decided to have one for a SHTF scenario, so i built one, then a week later built another.

i have a 16'' m4gery and a 24'' long ranger

The voices in my head keep saying "Build, Build, Build"

I'm work on number 7 & 8 right now and and trying to convince myself that 8 is enough but not winning the argument.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Gah. I might be infected by a new strain. I got to shoot my friend's DPMS .308 this weekend. We sighted it in (at PSC, for you Houston folks), moved from 100 to 200 for the fine/final sight in, then took it down to see what it'd do at 300 yards on an IPSC target.

It feels good, your first 300 yard shot with a rifle, putting the bullet right through the BG's right eye. :D I was aiming for the center of the A zone on a standard IPSC target, and barely cut the outside of the A perf. Very good accuracy for that kind of distance!

Top Bottom