Capitol City Salutations

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DustinO, Feb 25, 2009.

1. DustinO

DustinO New Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Austin, TX
    hey there, im Dustin from Austin. im 28 and have just recently bought my first handgun, a GLOCK 19. i learned to hunt dove, deer and other assorted critters from my grandfather, so ive been around and used shotguns, rifles, handguns, and knives since i was a boy. i also developed a deep respect and value for life from his teachings and more importantly, his actions. i also recently joined the NRA because i feel it is very important to protect our 2nd amendment rights and because im a little leery of the current administration's ability to be good stuards of that and our other uninalienable rights. i consider myself a Texan first and an American a close second. i wouldnt think twice about seceeding from a corrupt and oppressive government if it was up for a vote to native Texans, but i would definitely want to live in a nation of united states where individual freedom is sacrosanct. that being said, i look forward to perusing these vast pages and contributing helpful and productive information to people with similar values.

2. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Hi

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    heya

4. mac79912

mac79912 Well-Known