car jacked last night, well almost...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by hkusp1, Jul 18, 2009.

1. hkusp1

hkusp1 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    i went to go get gas last night at a exxon around the corner from my place i took a gun with me because i live in down town dallas and strange stuff happens at night around here. well i was sitting in my truck with the window down listening to some tunes and waiting for the pump to shut off when a general issue downtown dallas bum ran up to my window and demanded my vehicle, by the time he had realized what he had ran up on my HK was firmly pressed against his eye ball, im pretty sure he wet him self when he figured out what was happening, well short story shorter a sheriff happen to pull up he asked me to lower my weapon and arrested the bum. :texas:

2. shooter z

shooter z New Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Dallas
    Good for you . BUT why are you sitting in your vehicle while fueling? When you get back out and touch the nozzle you can have a static discharge and cause it to explode. Stay out by the pump while fueling, it's a lot safer that way.

3. hkusp1

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    yes i heard that my tool box is bare aluminum so i always rub my hands on it before i touch the pump, and its not the first time someone's been robbed in that parking lot so i didnt want to be to far away from any means of protections as i do not have my chl yet.

4. Texsun

Texsun Active Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Was a police report filed?

5. hkusp1

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    he just asked just asked me what happened and if there was any witnesses there was a tow truck driver behind me that saw what happened, but i dont know if he made a report i would assume he had to since he was hauling someone in. he didnt even ask me if i wanted to file a report. it turned out he had abunch of warrants anyway and the sheriff knew who he was

6. Rocket_Cowboy

Rocket_Cowboy Member

Apr 30, 2009
    Plano, TX
    Wow. Glad to hear things worked out for you hk.

7. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Glad this ended well.

8. LittleGun

LittleGun Active Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    That's a good experience. You didn't have to shoot the bum and a police officer was at hand.

9. Eli

Eli Well-Known

Never hard of attempted suicide by CHL before! Probably a very good thing the cop showed up!

Eli

10. 308nato

308nato TGT Addict

Glad things went well for you, now get that CHL pardner.;)