• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    i went to go get gas last night at a exxon around the corner from my place i took a gun with me because i live in down town dallas and strange stuff happens at night around here. well i was sitting in my truck with the window down listening to some tunes and waiting for the pump to shut off when a general issue downtown dallas bum ran up to my window and demanded my vehicle, by the time he had realized what he had ran up on my HK was firmly pressed against his eye ball, im pretty sure he wet him self when he figured out what was happening, well short story shorter a sheriff happen to pull up he asked me to lower my weapon and arrested the bum.
    Texas SOT

shooter z

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    Dallas
    Good for you . BUT why are you sitting in your vehicle while fueling? When you get back out and touch the nozzle you can have a static discharge and cause it to explode. Stay out by the pump while fueling, it's a lot safer that way.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    yes i heard that my tool box is bare aluminum so i always rub my hands on it before i touch the pump, and its not the first time someone's been robbed in that parking lot so i didnt want to be to far away from any means of protections as i do not have my chl yet.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    he just asked just asked me what happened and if there was any witnesses there was a tow truck driver behind me that saw what happened, but i dont know if he made a report i would assume he had to since he was hauling someone in. he didnt even ask me if i wanted to file a report. it turned out he had abunch of warrants anyway and the sheriff knew who he was

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Good work! Hopefully he'll learn from his experience. I'm sure the bore of that .45 looked like the Holland Tunnel from his end.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Good work! Hopefully he'll learn from his experience. I'm sure the bore of that .45 looked like the Holland Tunnel from his end.
    Yeah! I bet that is a gun he will never forget! If he is a local you need to watch for him after he gets released tho, he will likely think of it as your fault he was arrested. Glad to hear this ended without anyone getting hurt. How did the experience change your "plans" on how you handle a situation like that? I'm just curious.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Glad it diffused. Scary for sure.

Prime example not to let guard down doing mundane tasks. That's when and where BGs will most likely strike.

Top Bottom