Carjacking and murder - No prison and released at age 21

pronstar

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 2, 2017
Dallas
m.

I understand the same thing is happening in California too.

Been happening there for quite a few years...just one of the many reasons why I had to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
San Angelo is bad about that in reference to code violations. If you have money, they will cite you for a piece of 2x4 and plywood or a vehicle in your yard. $100 dollar a day fine until the offences are rectified. Yet, on the other side of the tracks, vehicles in a yard so long a tree is growing through the engine compartment or you are unable to see the yard for the trash yet no citations - let alone fines - are issued.

I understand the same thing is happening in California too.
Not anything that is new anywhere. How do you fine people that don't have money? People that enforce code violations such as that, don't bother, because they know that because of the conditions of the yards, means two things. The people living there don't care about keeping their yards clean, and they probably don't have money to pay the fines if they were cited. So why even bother, when it would be just a waste of time and energy.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Top Bottom