• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This would definitely be a concern if I was open carrying, but I will not be.

So your shirt can't get lifted up by accident, the gun can't come loose while you're running and rolling around, and there is absolutely zero possibility that anyone will see your gun?

Highly trained professionals who do combat scenarios with sim guns on a regular basis won't do what you're suggesting. Do you think you're smarter than them? What you want to do is stupid, it's dangerous, and it gives responsible gun owners like the rest of the members of the board a bad name. Not a single person on this board wants you to do what you are suggesting. That includes LEOs, CCL instructors, and long time competitive shooters.

If you go ahead and do it, and some poor kid gets hurt or killed because of your stupidity, then I sincerely hope that you spend the rest of your life in a prison cell.

I second the suggestion for a lock and ban for the OP.
    Hurley's Gold

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    I think I just read the absolute stupidest thing on the internet today.

Rule #1 of force on force or any other simulation training is that NO REAL AMMO OR LIVE FIRE WAEPON IS TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR THE TRAINING LOCATION. This isn’t cause people want to be difficult. It’s cause people have literally died and/or killed other players. Nobody planned to kill another player. But they did. Do you honestly think you’re better and more knowledgeable than Delta, DevGru, MarSoc, list your favorite high speed low drag outfit on the entire planet??

People who show little common sense and refuse to listen to those around them with at least 1 pair of working brain cells are the absolute reason why our community is under fire. Don’t be that guy. Leave your gun in the car and enjoy a few hours of air soft. If you don’t feel safe enough to do so, go do something else. Lots of other outdoor activities to participate in that are conducive to having a gun on you. Maybe go take a firearms class, go for a hike on the trillion available trails.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Going airsofting for the first time in a couple of weeks.
    You guys know if they have any signage?

Already checked Texas3006.com and tried to get a street view of their front door.

My 2 cents... I would not do that for the many reasons already mentioned.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Because I would like to know what to expect and whether I want to support this business.

I came to ask about their signage, I don't care about your opinions.

Then how about you just go away and don't talk to me? Thanks.
    This thread didn't go as you expected, many don't. The question now becomes can you adapt and represent the law abiding, gun carrying crowd in a positive light or not? Your name will be in the headlines, not ours, choose wisely.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Thanks to all but one of you for being sensible.

We now have a mess to clean up and I think I'll start by closing this thread. At least for now, it will remain on public view so that interested third parties can see that while an occasional person with very poor judgement may get on TGT, they are outliers. As this thread shows, the overwhelming majority of our members are sensible folks.

Fosty 2.0, when you read this, please consider it an invitation to stay away. You can, like anyone banned, appeal that decision via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page. However, as long as I'm a mod, you'll have one vote solidly against letting you back in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom