• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    The genetic markers that show up in the "positive cases" are accepted at so high of a level that they mean very little. Not sure of the actual nomenclature, but most medical experts agree that only counts below 25 should be considered as an indicator of positive with a 25% margin or error. The US, however, has persisted in counting anything at 35 or below as "positive" which is where we get the repeated assertions that 90% of the positives are, in fact, false positives.

The reality is that if you were ever exposed to any number of viruses in your youth, there is a good chance your markers will come back positive under the US counting mechanism when, in fact, you never had Covid 19. Fauci even admitted this publicly back in a July, 2020 press conference after which he retracted the statement and the press covered it up. Nations with low Covid counts use marker levels of 20-25 since they are not politically motivated.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    The overall death rate for all causes does NOT show an increase in mortality commensurate with the number of Covid 19 deaths that are reported. The death rate for flu, heart disease, diabetes ect. is NOT at historic lows, just not reported. They are no different than historic levels. The difference is that they are now reported as Covid 19 deaths. There is no requirement to test the deceased for Covid when that is listed as the cause of death.
    I am willing to bet that Covid on the death certificate is worth more money the medical providers and mortuary Companies.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    My parents had covid over xmas. Tested negative a week later.

Dad just tested positive before a procedure. Lol. Tested negative 2 days later.

Wuhan retard syndrome indeed.

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    This would also explain how some people have "gotten Covid a second time" !!! :eek: If you are diagnosed with it, when all you have is the seasonal flu, then you are still at risk for Covid 19. You have no immunity to it, because you've never HAD it.

My wife and I both tested positive for Covid. We had some of the symptoms reported, like loss of smell/taste...
    I don't remember from when I've had the flu, do you lose those senses with that, as well? Who knows?

So, if you take out the normal yearly death toll from the flu, and pneumonia, the death toll from Covid 19 is not nearly as high as the "experts" are telling us.

Follow the money....

Top Bottom