CATITX was finising 80 % lowers at the capitol tuesday?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    it's like the one kid at recess who kept mis using the gym equipment so all of the kids get punished for it.

they are screwing us all over by pulling stunts like this

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    This was a bad idea. Legislation is often (especially gun related) based on fear and ignorance. This is a sure fire way to give legislators who are on the fence a reasonable excuse to do something that will appease the antigun side. Since they would do something that would not affect the majority of gun owners (so it might appear) they would not feel any pressure from the voters who support gun rights. They would garner votes from those who fear/loath and want no guns.

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    These people are living in their own little fantasy land, far disconnected from reality.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    omg i can't read that article (but i will), it's so full of lefty bs and misconceptions. "meaning no background check and no method of tracking should a crime be committed with the firearm"..

yes the article is written from a lefty perspecitve, but part of my point is that the article couldn't have been written if these dummys hadn't have pulled this stunt in the first place

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    vrnax,

Despite the fact that I think that "making guns" was a bad idea, you & everyone else needs to come to terms with one immutable FACT: The ANTI-gun leftist press will do ANYTHING, no matter how dishonest, to stop OC & every other PRO-2nd Amendment liberty.

It seems to me that we need to go after the sponsors of the anti-gun media & make the sponsors KNOW that their support of the anti-gunners will hurt their company's bottom line.
    (Doing that, it seems to me, would be more productive than "parading around with 'assault weapons'.")

yours, satx

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    vrnax,

Despite the fact that I think that "making guns" was a bad idea, you & everyone else needs to come to terms with one immutable FACT: The ANTI-gun leftist press will do ANYTHING, no matter how dishonest, to stop OC & every other PRO-2nd Amendment liberty.

It seems to me that we need to go after the sponsors of the anti-gun media & make the sponsors KNOW that their support of the anti-gunners will hurt their company's bottom line.
    (Doing that, it seems to me, would be more productive than "parading around with 'assault weapons'.")

yours, satx

too many fudds that just want their shot guns and deer rifles to do what you want to.

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Check the post regarding the ATF and the manufacturing of firearms. Based on the interpretation of the letter what they did violated the ATF opinion presented in the letter.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Check the post regarding the ATF and the manufacturing of firearms. Based on the interpretation of the letter what they did violated the ATF opinion presented in the letter.

Though I don't support them doing that then, I believe it was mentioned that they received an ATF opinion that what they where doing wasn't in violation of the earlier opinion due to the fact that they where allowing you to buy into ownership some way. I'll have to look back and see if I can find the details.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Wisdom is lacking... what should be a good thing, and ought to be just fine, is be very, very out of place in this situation.

Top Bottom