• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Well, got a call from my local FFL saying my LCP had arrived. I picked it up and headed straight to the range. First off I was very impressed with the fit and finish. I only had 1 box WWB and 1 box of Federal Hydra-Shok's and it feed everything without a hicup. Since someone decided to shoot up all the plywood with a shotgun and not replace it, I was stuck shooting at the plates but it shot point of aim hitting every plate from 7-21 ft. The only other pocket guns I have to compare recoil too is my Beretta Tomcat and Seecamp (both .32's). The LCP was a little harsher than both these (I figured it would since it's a .380 though) but it was still managable and I could have finished another box without problems. All in all, I'm very pleased with it and recommend it to anyone looking for a small little pocket pistol. Now to head back to the range to put up some new plywood for someone else to shoot up.
    DK Firearms

idleprocess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW.com
    I've been hearing the same things about the LCP as the Kel-Tec P3-AT (it's direct knockoff of it). They have a number of standard problems - all of which seem to be inherent in really small automatic handguns.

sti45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    I bought one sat ,went to the range shot 150 rnds,no problem. It does
    what it was designed to do,Its a belly gun, it shoots like a belly gun.

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    My buddy picked one up last weekend at the Reliant gun show - we took it out the next day. Personally, I didn't care for the "littleness" of the gun, not much to hang onto. Although I do appreciate it's concealability.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom