• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Yep, that's pretty ridiculous about how they are blatantly trying to make it look as if they've taken all those "evil" guns off the streets when it's plainly obvious that GUN manufacturers have lots of GUNS around! ;) Well, not so plainly obvious to the liberals. Knowing the ATF, this entire raid, search, and seizure is probably the result of someone not dotting their i's or crossing their t's. Seeing news clips slanted in this manner always pisses me off. I think I need to go punch a liberal in the face now so that I feel better. ;) Geez, with all this talk of "liberals" lately, I hope we don't sound like the tin foil hat crowd. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    I've loosely heard it was on "suspicion" of money laundering or something along those lines. This wouldn't be the first time they drag someone through hell and back just to say "Sorry, we messed up".

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    "but people who watched this all go down couldn't believe the size of the arsenal that was pulled from this building today." - Mark Martinez, Fox 10 News, Phoenix, AZ.

IT'S A FRIGGIN' GUN MANUFACTURING FACILITY!!!!!

Nope, there's not media bias here.:mad:

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    If I lived there I so would have walked up to the cataloging tables and asked "Where are the price tags, and do you guys take Visa". Hehe.

JoeyZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    If I lived there I so would have walked up to the cataloging tables and asked "Where are the price tags, and do you guys take Visa". Hehe.
    lol! Nice.. " Hey! How much for this AR-15?"

That is kinda funny though. That would be like the NHTSA raiding the Toyota plant in San Antonio and going ," Damn look at all these trucks they get here! Why do they have this many trucks? They must be up to no good and this huge cache of trucks must be stolen!"

Morons.

Top Bottom