Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    CBC Industries CHS1 7.62 x 39 Rifle (200-202) [sr] Price: $474.99
    OVERVIEW:

The CHS1 Rifle is a new take on the modern-day sport rifle. Built by veterans in Charleston South Carolina, the CHS1 Rifle IS not only versatile but reliable. Designed for a variety of uses; Sports, Recreational, and Professional. The CHS1 can be easily accessorized to meet your everyday need. Our combination of lightweight and rugged design makes this rifle is the perfect choice for new addition to any rifle collection.

Features:
    Barrel: 16” 7.62x39 Melonite Barrel Chrome Molly
    • Twist Rate: 1 in 10”
    • Feed Ramps: M4
    • Thread Pitch: 5/8 x 24
    • BCG: Case Hardened 8620 Steel NiB, M4/AR-15 Compatible, Mil-Spec/ MP Tested
    • Gas Block: Steel .750 Low Profile
    • Gas Tube: DGI Stainless Carbine-Length
    • Muzzle Device: Steel A2 Style Flash Hider
    • Rail: 13” CBC Industries Black Tactical Free Float Rail, Flat top, keymod positions at the 3,6, and 9 o’clock positions
    • Upper Receiver: Forged Upper Receiver
    • Upper Components: Mil-Spec Forward Assist, Mil-Spec Dust Cover, and Brass Deflector
    • Charging Handle: Mil-Spec Aircraft Aluminum with Steel Latch
    • Lower Receiver: Forged CBC Industries Lower Receiver with Tension Adjustment Screw
    • LPK: Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit
    • Grip: Molded Over Grip
    • Buffer Tube: Mil-Spec Standard Weight Buffer and Spring, 6 Positional Buffer Tube, Castle Nut
    • Stock: M4 Collapsible Stock
    Attention! By Federal law, we can only ship firearms to an FFL licensed gun dealer. Check all local laws and regulations before purchasing.

When purchasing a firearm Email a copy of your FFL and ORDER NUMBER to ffl@copesdistributing.com or fax a copy to 937 459 5434
    cbc-200-202-lg.png

Flat Rate Shipping of $9.95 for as many items as you would like to order on one order shipping to the lower 48 states.

*** To Order, give us a call at 1 866 523 2673 Mon-Fri 9-5:30 EST or check out the website and/or order by clicking here: https://www.copesdistributing.com/industries-chs1-rifle-p-10815.html

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Have you found any reviews on this rifle? I have been following it since it was released, but have yet to read one review of it...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Thanks, I have heard good things about the company, just nothing on this particular model that I am very interested in giving that I have a fair stock of 7.62x39 ammo.

I know ARs in that caliber have had some issues in the past, I would like to know this one doesn't suffer from them!

Top Bottom