TGT Supporter
Nov 28, 2008
Balcones Fault
CBS 60 Minutes - Gun Control

Just watched the Program. I found it interesting that those talking
defending guns were old and white while those speaking against guns
were very young and multi-ethnic. Why not interview younger people
defending guns? Of course, it is harder to find older people talking
against guns unless they are long term Democrat office holders.

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
Just watched the Program. I found it interesting that those talking defending guns were old and white while those speaking against guns were very young and multi-ethnic. Why not interview younger people defending guns? Of course, it is harder to find older people talking against guns unless they are long term Democrat office holders.
Big difference in people with experience and people that think they know everything. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
Jan 21, 2009
San Antonio
It wasn't that bad. The pro-gun guy owned Ms. Sawyer when she asked him about CHL on campus.

She asked the oft-repeated and always asinine question along the lines of "isn't it a scary thought, all those young people walking around with guns?"

He answered with something like "who do you think is in the military?" Dumb question smacked down. Feinstein didn't make any good points like that. Though she did actually talk about having "emotion" on her side after all the killings. The anti side never did mention facts, logic or rights, just a bunch of emotion.

I was disgusted to see her using footage of the funeral for those four Oakland police officers as political propaganda. I wish people would stop electing that harpy.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member