• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I have 5-50 rnd CCI boxes. I'll swap heads up for any copper coated .22 LR. You pay shipping to me...I pay shipping to you.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Are they the Quiet CCI? Not sure about shipping ammo. It maybe expensive and a hassle.
    I'll have to double check - but I think so. Sub-sonic ~760fps, blue box. But I dont't recall for sure if it said "quite". I'll check in the morning.

Shipped 600 9mm rounds to Georgia - ~$15.00.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Just to clarify since CCI has a wide selection of products. I'm looking for these specifically.
    2-cci960.jpg

Last edited:

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Yeah... pretty sure that's what I have. That ammo is at my shop and I ain't! Where you at? Might could meet 1/2 way? Probably wouldn't exactly be economical but I don't really care. Might be good to spend a few, or more, hours on the road

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Yeah... pretty sure that's what I have. That ammo is at my shop and I ain't! Where you at? Might could meet 1/2 way? Probably wouldn't exactly be economical but I don't really care. Might be good to spend a few, or more, hours on the road
    I'm not that hard up for it, but appreciate the offer. Want to stay local. Have of my job is driving around this city and not something I'm really wanting to do when I am off. But if you do happen to make it down this way I have plenty of copper plated .22lr to trade.

rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex
    Hey Trey, what are you planning on running them in?

All you hear is a light "puff" out of a suppressed bolt-action.

I'll give you a box if you're ever in the New Braunfels area.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Hey Trey, what are you planning on running them in?

All you hear is a light "puff" out of a suppressed bolt-action.

I'll give you a box if you're ever in the New Braunfels area.
    Mostly out of my Ithaca single shot. Sometimes I'll hand load them into a 10/22. I love them because they really are pretty quiet. Just won't run in a auto loader. Good for backyard plinking and pests. I may take you up on your offer. I'll be heading to SA this weekend. Not sure of the time yet, but I'll PM you when I have a better time in mind. Thank you!

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Mostly out of my Ithaca single shot. Sometimes I'll hand load them into a 10/22. I love them because they really are pretty quiet. Just won't run in a auto loader. Good for backyard plinking and pests. I may take you up on your offer. I'll be heading to SA this weekend. Not sure of the time yet, but I'll PM you when I have a better time in mind. Thank you!
    CCI Quiet Auto are barely louder than Quiet and will cycle most autoloaders.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom