• ...and so much more!
  • acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    Howdy folks,

Stopped by Carter's Country on I-10 this morning and they had around 20 bricks of CCI Standard Velocity for $40 each.

As a sidebar to that, I'm looking for Aguila Super Extra standard velocity and would be willing to trade some CCI-SV for it. Let me know via PM or email.
    ARJ Defense ad

acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    $40 a brick??? WTH granted it is Carters and they arent known for beinng cheap but still geeeze

Now-a-days, four dollars a box (eight cents a shot) is a decent price for CCI Standard Velocity. Midway had them recently for the same price and it's the lowest price I've seen for them (and actually have them in stock) since I start buying 22LR at the beginning of the year.

kittyhawk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NE Houston
    The Carter's north off 1960 had tons of .22 on Wednesday. They had the Aguila SV behind the counter I think it was just over $45 a brick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgwalt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Houston Heights
    Gander Mountain on 45 in Spring had CCI mini-mags for $19/100 rounds. WAYYYY to rich for my blood. Another gentleman inquired on the price ahead of me, and then gentleman behind the counter turned and pulled a couple of sleeves of 100 out for the customer before he told the customer the price. After hearing the price, the customer turned away in disgust. The gentlemen behind the counter asked me if I wanted them and I simply shook my head and walked away. I got an odd look. $0.19/round is getting into steel case .223 and 9mm territory.

Top Bottom