• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Anyone else ( or known family members or friends ) getting this as the stop gap issue from your "provider".
    Hurley's Gold

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    There is a lot of pressure for doctors to greatly tighten up on addictive pain meds. Scripts once regularly written for 30 pills are now for 3 or 7 and only refilled after a phone consultation or office visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    I don't think the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) have any say on which medications may be prescribed to patients.

On the other hand, some other alphabet soup federal health care or drug control agency might be involved.

The DEA does license health practitioners for the dispensing of regulated pain killers.

Be well.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I don't think the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) have any say on which medications may be prescribed to patients.

On the other hand, some other alphabet soup federal health care or drug control agency might be involved.

The DEA does license health practitioners for the dispensing of regulated pain killers.

Be well.

After having so many accidents and surgeries to correct them I have some serious chronic pain issues. My experience has forced me to believe that the War on Drugs has gotten us to this point. The big monster that was created to battle it has now run out of criminals to chase and convict. So the squeeze is on to create more criminals to justify their occupation and managers. Awesome that they have a handle on hardcore drug abusers and users but now the pressure on physicians has gotten to the point that they are quitting, moving on to other fields of work, and the worst cutting scripts down so low that patients are suffering and not being productive. Worse yet those physicians are prescribing synthetic drugs that have some serious bad track records of harming people. These drugs are not for pain relief but were primarily designed for depression or other ailments that have harmful affects. We are getting to a police state and people are getting injured as a result.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom