Cdnn "priced too low to print" glocks

craigntx

Daca is caca
Jun 25, 2010
Cypress, Tejas
Get their email stating such. Figure wth. Could use another 17. Also the 21sf. And another advertised too low to print!
$499
Smh
Theyre not even relevant anymore.
What do they have? Sometimes decent 1911 mag deals but usually ncstar type CRAP
Unsubscribed
Rant over

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Oct 5, 2013
Georgetown
I never understood that either. How can a price be too low to show. Or, "Price can be seen in cart". That one always gets me. It's not just CDNN either. Primary Arms does it. I've seen it at Midway too.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
I believe certain manufactures won't allow advertising below certain prices.

Part of their distribution deals or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
What about pricing like "only $499.95." or "only 5 payments of $59.95!" How about seeing a scantily clad bimbo standing by a flashy car. Do they think that we're too stupid to figure out what the real deal is? It's all hype.

Flash

Kar98

TGT Addict
Aug 8, 2016
DFW
Do they think that we're too stupid to figure out what the real deal is?
Yes. See Yeti as example. With double-wall vacuum insulation! You know, like every other fucking thermos cup in existence since the Year of Our Lord Eighteen Ninety-Two!

BRD@66

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2014
Liberty Hill
They gotta do something to get you to click on the ad. At least they don't send you an already-filled shopping cart of stuff you clicked on (just to look) like PSA does.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
Such gimmicky methods to me are mildly annoying even if the price is really a bargain, but if not a bargain, instead a price found almost everywhere the item is sold, I find it insulting to my intelligence.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Oct 5, 2013
Georgetown
They gotta do something to get you to click on the ad. At least they don't send you an already-filled shopping cart of stuff you clicked on (just to look) like PSA does.
Yeah, I've gotten that from PSA and Primary Arms too. "You left something in your shopping cart". Something I never put there. Can't blame them for trying tho.

Top Bottom