• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    So the CPC is posted 30.06......but is owned by the city of Cedar Park....shouldn't they not be allowed to post 30.06?

I've always wondered.....and always forget to post and ask!
    Capitol Armory ad

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    I'm not sure this one is totally on the liberals. From what I understand, and this makes sense, the hockey and basketball teams that play at the Cedar Park Center really do make the scheduling difficult because they have to allow for potential playoff games.

I still wish Saxet or somebody would sue the crap out of Sam Biscoe and the Travis County Commissioners for what they did at the Expo Center, though.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I'm not sure this one is totally on the liberals. From what I understand, and this makes sense, the hockey and basketball teams that play at the Cedar Park Center really do make the scheduling difficult because they have to allow for potential playoff games.

I still wish Saxet or somebody would sue the crap out of Sam Biscoe and the Travis County Commissioners for what they did at the Expo Center, though.

Cedar Park Center is quite full event wise. As noted-Hockey, basketball, graduations and ceremonies, and its a very frequent concert Venue. Saw ZZTOP there recently, including and excellent drag out between a group and a bunch of cops. YES! :usflag:

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    ya and the demographics in my neck of Williamson county has certainly changed over the last 8+ years i've been here.

Tell me about it - Before my SIL retired from Round Rock High School several years ago, she taught there for 44 years. In the 1960s when she drove on 620 from 183 to school, she might've encountered one or two pickup trucks early in the morning. About the same at "rush hour" in the afternoons.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    ya and the demographics in my neck of Williamson county has certainly changed over the last 8+ years i've been here.

Saw a homeless guy, smoking weed outside HEB in Leander last night.

Things are definitely changing and will do so even more quickly once they bring all these apartments in.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    So did someone turn them in and see if the signs came down?

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    What's sad as pro gun as rr cp Leander Liberty hill Georgetown etc etc you'd think somebody would have a show...
    I'm just glad I don't need anything gun wise
    Now powder that's another story.

Only sigs,toyota, and ak's allowed.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Not only have the signs not come down, in addition to bag searches they have now installed metal detectors at all the doors. No weapons of any kind allowed.

Top Bottom