• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Offer Pending: 1984 dated Marlin 336CS. Overall good condition for a 36 year old rifle. Action is smooth and the bore is excellent. It has very minor rust freckles here and there. Could be taken off with some fine steel wool and oil. Not really an issue and hard to pick up on camera. Will come with a sling and a Bushnell sportview 3.5-10×45

I have not fired it. I bought 2 of these on the same day and decided to keep the other. No need for this one.

Open to trade for a 4 inch .357 mag revolver. Ruger GP100, Smith 686 etc. Not interested in a Taurus or Rossi. CZ rifles in .22lr, .223 or 7.62x39 maybe other wood stocked bolt actions in those calibers. Semi-Auto 12 or 20 gauge shotguns. Also preferably wood stocked. 7.62x39 ammo is always welcome. I have cash to even out a trade.

There are others on the list, so just make an offer. I don't need any handguns other than a .357 revolver.

No price listed because it's not for sale. If I don't find a trade I like, I'll just keep it. Doesn't matter to me.

Located in Cedar Park. I may travel some if you have something I really want.

I believe all gun laws are unconstitutional. No bill of sale.

20201130_090343.jpg

20201130_090410.jpg
    Target Sports

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I have not staked a claim to it. I am out of town and asked TreyG to trade it if he gets the right offer before I get home and check my stash.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Still currently available. I'd also consider a nice condition early Chinese Type 56 SKS with the blade bayonet or a Yugoslavian 59/66 or Russian SKS. No bubba rifles. Only want something in original matching parts condition.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom