• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I had the iPhone curse. Still do to an extent. Android tolerates me pretty well though.

I went fron BlackBerry curve to a HTC inspire. Learning curve? You bet!
    Would I go back? No effin way!

Apple sucks.

Iphones are the flagship if a product line of suck.
    Hurley's Gold

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Apple sucks.

Iphones are the flagship if a product line of suck.

I'm not an apple fan, but I've yet to find a phone I liked better than an iPhone. I'm thinking about getting the Galaxy S4 for the second line, but I just haven't been able to get used to the android system. Just find iOS better.

Sent from my RobCo Pip-Boy 3000.

digitaltrip

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Mesquite
    I'm not an apple fan, but I've yet to find a phone I liked better than an iPhone. I'm thinking about getting the Galaxy S4 for the second line, but I just haven't been able to get used to the android system. Just find iOS better.

Sent from my RobCo Pip-Boy 3000.

This. I've been through it seems like five upgrades of Android OS' and the only common thing in each instance was battery life was the worst every single time.

Never once has battery been tapped out at the end of the day using an iPhone.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This. I've been through it seems like five upgrades of Android OS' and the only common thing in each instance was battery life was the worst every single time.

Never once has battery been tapped out at the end of the day using an iPhone.

Mines done by 1pm on my IPhone. I actually bought a case with a built in extra battery because I got tired of having to charge it all the time.

I also hate the operating system and the fact that I can't transfer any type of files via Bluetooth.

Need flash player? Too bad.

I've played on the android phones that other people have and they seem much more friendly. I can't stand the "wall" apple has around their software or the fact that I can't drag a photo from the computer in to my phone.

Don't like ITunes either.

Just not an apple fan in any way.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    The only thing wrong with Apple is the hipster losers that love to use their products as some sort of image statement. It's a flipping phone/computer/whatever. I struggled with the Apple douchebag image for quite a while before giving the platform a chance to prove itself on its own merits. But prove itself it did - those guys really do build a great suite of products.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I dislike crApple products with the criPad and criPhone at the top of the list... and the company I work for makes lots of the parts... I don't know why people like the smaller screen, fatter case iPOS, but whatever...

I have a Galaxy SIII and a Galaxy SIV at the moment, one on AT&T and the other on Verizon... I prefer the SIV and I got them both about three weeks apart... I would have got a second SIV, but I needed to replace my personal cell and the SIV was not even available to me yet... I got the SIV the morning after they unveiled it in New York and have loved it more than hated it the entire time...

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I dislike crApple products with the criPad and criPhone at the top of the list... and the company I work for makes lots of the parts... I don't know why people like the smaller screen, fatter case iPOS, but whatever...

I have a Galaxy SIII and a Galaxy SIV at the moment, one on AT&T and the other on Verizon... I prefer the SIV and I got them both about three weeks apart... I would have got a second SIV, but I needed to replace my personal cell and the SIV was not even available to me yet... I got the SIV the morning after they unveiled it in New York and have loved it more than hated it the entire time...
    Samsung makes some outstanding phones, and Android, for all it's growing pains and quirks, is a great OS. I recommend them all the time.

Windows phones are better.
    Stephen Elop's heart just skipped a beat and he wet himself. Finally, someone is interested in a Windows phone!
    (however, they are on no planet better phones)

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The only thing wrong with Apple is the hipster losers that love to use their products as some sort of image statement. It's a flipping phone/computer/whatever. I struggled with the Apple douchebag image for quite a while before giving the platform a chance to prove itself on its own merits. But prove itself it did - those guys really do build a great suite of products.

Apple's douchebag software sucks, too. I swore off Apple forever when I got tired of the (unused, but needed for Quicktime) iTunes updates three-four times a week and decided to uninstall it... and the software had the gall to tell me I didn't have sufficient permissions. In Admin mode. That was the last straw for me. I will not use an iPhone because I know as soon as I plug it into my computer, it's going to infect it with some stupid Apple software that sucks.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I'll agree with ya on those points Sage, Apple's Windows software is indeed lacking and has some issues. On a Mac it's understandably (a little) better, but that's really no excuse. The good thing is you don't need it anymore now that iOS can run completely standalone. I don't use iTunes at all, and I have a Mac. ;) iTunes recently got a complete revamp that didn't make it ANY better (I'd argue it's worse), and QuickTime while greatly improved is still not a "great" video player (I use VLC). The only time my iPhone or iPad is cabled to my computer is when I'm debugging my apps on the device vs. in the simulator.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I absolutely hated touch screens as well, until I got one.

ETA: I like Motorola & LG, currently have a Motorola "Droid".....will upgrade soon.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom