• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    I have a Spartan and a Snyper. The Snyper is 3G and won't work past December. The Spartan GSM is a winner, but you have to buy a prepaid data plan as well as their monthly service tokens.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Not the best picture but Spypoint Micro S LTE. Solar charges the unit, cellular sends pictures. No video but does a good job. I don't have to replace batteries. My favorite corn thief. Just bought a 2nd one for $129. Unlimited pictures $15 a month. They also have a free plan.
    Image-1.jpg

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    My buddy uses Spypoint, but with any of them you need to be able to send & recive a signal. Being in east tx, we have lots of big drops in elevation, along with a lot of trees. You need to be on the top of a hill with a clearing to get a good signal.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    My buddy uses Spypoint, but with any of them you need to be able to send & recive a signal. Being in east tx, we have lots of big drops in elevation, along with a lot of trees. You need to be on the top of a hill with a clearing to get a good signal.
    Correct. They have ATT and Verizon models. You need to make sure the model you buy will work at your location. So, a cell phone at the location to check. I guess 2 cell phones, one ATT and one Verizon.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I have a Spartan and a Snyper. The Snyper is 3G and won't work past December. The Spartan GSM is a winner, but you have to buy a prepaid data plan as well as their monthly service tokens.
    This is the answer.
    Be sure you get a 4g unit. Or come next year. You have an overpriced camera.

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    I need to find a battery pack and solar charger for mine. I plan on making a setup similar to this. I think mounting it on a t-post might be a bit more convenient.

66c48fddcef639750b3db4b64bd5c4f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I use a Stealthcam mounting stick ($20) backed up by tpost. Solar needs to point south. No trees near my site. Very stable and easily adjustable.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have enough things in life to frustrate me. I don't need a cell cam adding to it. Seems all the utube folks was always tinkering with theirs to get to work.

I could see myself freaking out and kicking it out into the bush after it pissed me off.

I stick with my Browning's and a monthly loop around the property.

Cell phone reception where I'm at is hit or miss at times. I doubt we could get good service from a cellular game camera.

Top Bottom