• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Haven't posted on here in quite awhile. Selling my Century Arms M92 AK pistol. Picture below. Added a sling mount at the rear and only fired 2 mags through it in the last 5 years. Comes with 3 mags (2 metal and one polymer) and the tennis racquet case if you want it. $600 obo and prefer Austin locals
    20190110_181402.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• 20190110_181402.jpg
      20190110_181402.jpg
      1.9 MB · Views: 839
    Last edited:

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Well, I was supposed to meet RobsterCraw today to sell this but he completely disappeared without any further communication so its still up. He'd offered $525 which I accepted so price reduction to $525 if anyone else is interested.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Well, I was supposed to meet RobsterCraw today to sell this but he completely disappeared without any further communication so its still up. He'd offered $525 which I accepted so price reduction to $525 if anyone else is interested.

I hate it when that happens. Out of many gun deals, I've only had that happen once.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Well dang. I have made deals with him that went well. Hate to hear that but assume there is a good reason.

Glws.

RobsterCraw

Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Apr 4, 2012
    Austin
    sorry...had an issue that needed addressed and was outta pocket a few days. Ill send you $100 PP now to hold it until I get back into Austin on Sunday if that works. Please PM me your PP contact and Ill send over the $100 deposit. Again, apologies.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom