• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The quote was around $200 or $250. They told me $401.xx

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Don't pay them that. They gave you a quote. Doubling it is not reasonable. Any good business would honor that quote, even if it was a loss for them.

Do not pay them a penny over $250, and do not just let them keep the gun. If they really want to fight you on this issue, I'm sure there are more than enough people in the gun community that would back you and make life less than pleasant for this business.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I could just pay it and get my gun back. Then never return. That's worth way more than $400 bucks.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I could just pay it and get my gun back. Then never return. That's worth way more than $400 bucks.

Possibly, but they're likely to just do this to the next person too. I hate seeing people get screwed over like this. Just paying them is probably the easiest thing, but I feel that fighting them over this is a worthwhile endeavor for the sake of showing them that people won't just take this kind of stuff lying down.

Honestly, going in there, talking to whoever is in charge, and letting them know that this is not acceptable and that you plan on taking legal action against them may be enough to get your gun back at the originally quoted price. Most business don't want that kind of trouble. Especially when they know they're in the wrong.

Bears4deblife89

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2021
    Chicago
    Hey guys. Anybody know a website where I can find a robin egg blue frame or know a cerakoter who I can ship a frame to? I picked up a Glock 19 slide from Boogaloo Supply and would like to have my pistol matching all in Robin Egg Blue. How do i go about sending a frame to a cerakoter do I need to gut out the frame or do i leave the trigger assembly in it

unnamed.jpg

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Hey guys. Anybody know a website where I can find a robin egg blue frame or know a cerakoter who I can ship a frame to? I picked up a Glock 19 slide from Boogaloo Supply and would like to have my pistol matching all in Robin Egg Blue. How do i go about sending a frame to a cerakoter do I need to gut out the frame or do i leave the trigger assembly in it

View attachment 258437

Robin's egg blue = green, correct?
    ETA: 'Not complainin' or making fun, I just didn't realize it was so much like green.

Last edited:

SouthTXGunner23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2021
    San Antonio
    +1 for Custom Gun Creations(the place behind Apache Rifleworks), Clint is a true artist and experiments himself for different effects using Cerakote application. Also a +1 for Sinner Mass Fabrications, Matt and the crew are awesome guys, as well as veterans. Their gunsmith also did a spectacular job on a pin & weld job for me. I wouldn't hesitate to bring any Cerakote I work I needed done to either of those shops. Also have a private individual who does all my small/odd jobs in Castroville who does an awesome job as well at a very fair .

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    +1 for Custom Gun Creations(the place behind Apache Rifleworks), Clint is a true artist and experiments himself for different effects using Cerakote application. Also a +1 for Sinner Mass Fabrications, Matt and the crew are awesome guys, as well as veterans. Their gunsmith also did a spectacular job on a pin & weld job for me. I wouldn't hesitate to bring any Cerakote I work I needed done to either of those shops. Also have a private individual who does all my small/odd jobs in Castroville who does an awesome job as well at a very fair .

Welcome to the Forum!

Top Bottom