• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It is. Referencing by caliber used to piss me off. I let it go. It’s the same as when people say an ak is good because of tolerance but should be saying clearance.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Serious question, if I say "that is a 9mm cartridge ", is that factually incorrect?

Or am I missing what ya'll are saying?

Technically the cartridge is 9x19mm Parabellum. The caliber is 9mm. Caliber being the internal diameter of the bore of the barrel.

Caliber is often used interchangeably with cartridge.

It really bothers some people if you use the terms improperly. And many do, including many vendors.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Response has been very positive as a result of the disappointment in Abbott. I don't get the piling on to Abbott. What is he supposed to do about covid? Choices are 'just let the sick folks die'?, shut the economy down for a year? Wear masks? You choose one and quit complaining!
    You can ONLY get it if someone who has it blows it into your face. Masks don't work? Take a big drag and blow into a folded tissue - then look at the inside stain. Sure they leak but breath is deposited on your face skin and cloth of the mask - long path for absorption. Bars and raves are good places to get it. Walking in the neighborhood? Nope. Public transportation? Yup.

Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom