• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    What a pain in the ass! Because we lost our old e-mail address, due to those fine folks @ AT&T store everything needs to be done on the phone. Wait times have recently risen due to Covid19. Reality lots of folks are going to not be returning to work. Fidelity keeps dropping the call. 40 minutes with SSA.gov. The NRA kept asking for money, to which I told then not with Wayne around.

We were planning on going to DPS for our drivers license this week. I hope that aint bad!
    Military Camp

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    What a pain in the ass! Because we lost our old e-mail address, due to those fine folks @ AT&T store everything needs to be done on the phone. Wait times have recently risen due to Covid19. Reality lots of folks are going to not be returning to work. Fidelity keeps dropping the call. 40 minutes with SSA.gov. The NRA kept asking for money, to which I told then not with Wayne around.

We were planning on going to DPS for our drivers license this week. I hope that aint bad!

Youll have 5 people in line where your at now. It'll be nothing like a Houston DPS office.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    It’s a major PITA , I hate it when you have to go through the bullshit automation for 5 min or so and then they will connect you to a rep. And then you get a recording that all reps are busy with other costumers , wait time is x amount of minutes. :banghead:

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    You think that is bad try changing your Gmail account, I had to delete a gmail address and start a new one. If you are an Android fan/user it's a big pain.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    It’s a major PITA , I hate it when you have to go through the bullshit automation for 5 min or so and then they will connect you to a rep. And then you get a recording that all reps are busy with other costumers , wait time is x amount of minutes. :banghead:
    Just tried to change it on my license to carry. Even phuchery! They say my birthday is not correct. Then after 4 tries the tell me to call, only to get call back later lines are all busy!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    You think that is bad try changing your Gmail account, I had to delete a gmail address and start a new one. If you are an Android fan/user it's a big pain.
    We had a sbcglobal address forever. The punk ass lip wrist said it would transfer to our phones, needless to say that was a lie!! Loose you e-mail address & you screwed even more so.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    That goes directly to the new e-mail account I started up new. Even when clicking on the old address it goes to my new account. Hard to believe we all got along fine with out cell phones, e-mail & internet.
    Try logging in from incognito mode.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Went through this about 4 yrs ago & I agree. PITA!

Also agree AT&T is terrible. I still have them for phone but looking forward to 86’ing their ass in the near future. I couldn’t get rid of Directv fast enough once I saw how AT&T operated. They make it near impossible to get something changed or dropped. I assume that’s by design.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom