• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • younggeezer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    East Texas
    I took a Charles Daly Superior 12ga. for partial payment for a debt. I'm not familiar with these shotguns, can anyone give me some info or tell me where I can find some information. Thanks
    Guns International

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    With all due respect, let me reverse the question - what is a chevy worth? What I'm getting at is that you're not providing NEARLY enough information for us to be able to even BEGIN to give a value. Pump? O/U? SxS? Finish? Any distiguishing marks/additional info?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I'm psychic. I'm not always right, but I just had a good feeling about this one.

hehehe - only reason I knew to question it was that I'd taken the time to look it up in my Blue Book - but the OP hasn't had the common courtesy to even try to respond to the question. Needless to say, I've got better things to do than try to help someone too lazy to respond to their own thread.

Jeff-Tex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Mesquite
    Agreed. I figured if I tossed a guess out there we would get a corrective response. He probably already got his info elsewhere.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I'm going to answer his question. It could be worth $0.00 - $1500.00, depending on model, action, chambering specs (2 3/4", 3", 3 1/2"), and of course condition. ;)

Top Bottom