• ...and so much more!
  • jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    WTS Pit Bull .380 Revolver 3" barrel 6 shot.
    I am original owner. Bought about a year ago. Sweet shooting gun but I had several problems with with it so I sent it to factory and all problems were repaired or replaced. I have technician's statement of test and repairs. Took to range Jan 6 and shot a box of 50 with no problems. It takes a little getting used to the ejector due to the 380 brass has no lip so the ejection rod must be firmly/briskly pushed to remove all spent brass. It's not hard once you get the feel of it. There are instructions included for use.
    $350.00 Cash. FTF somewhere close to NE Tarrant County. LTC is good. Texas DL is good. Ya'll know all that.

charter1.jpg
    charter2.jpg
    charter3.jpg
    charter4.jpg
    charter5.jpg
    charter6.jpg
    charter7.jpg
    charter8.jpg
    Lynx Defense

El Pistolero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2013
    Frisco, TX
    Thats a nice CA revolver and at .380 is awesome. I lived near Shelton and the folks over at Charter Arms are very good people who care for their craft. That's really a good deal @ $350. Have you put many rounds through it? It looks like if you have you've cleaned it up directly afterwards. The ejection of revolver rounds can take some getting used to, I think especially short rounds like the .380.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Thats a nice CA revolver and at .380 is awesome. I lived near Shelton and the folks over at Charter Arms are very good people who care for their craft. That's really a good deal @ $350. Have you put many rounds through it? It looks like if you have you've cleaned it up directly afterwards. The ejection of revolver rounds can take some getting used to, I think especially short rounds like the .380.
    Yes this is a very good shooting revolver. I have shot around 4 boxes of ammo thru this gun, and I always clean my guns after shooting them.

Top Bottom