• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Anyone have any experience with one of the two following cheap Amazon holsters that are on sale today during Prime days? I can always use a cheap holster when I am just knocking around, but I know that cheap junk is worthless even if it is only 99 cents. The specific one I was looking at does not have any reviews at all (which should probably tell me something). Anyway, I have a few hours before it goes off and stops tempting me to try it out. The first link is for the one in black but it also comes in brown

Amazon product ASIN B0922CDT9V
    The other one is not a prime day deal but it is also a cheap holster but is tuckable.

Amazon product ASIN B07C818KZ7
    Venture Surplus ad

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    I don’t like to hear the word cheap when it comes to an EDC component that may be used to protect my family or myself or for you for that matter.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Well, if you like the sound of your gun hitting the ground and skidding across the floor...

Or

That embarrassing feeling of it falling down the inside of your pants.....

Or

Shooting yourself cause the flimsy edge of a corner folded into your trigger guard as you holsterd then those are good to go.

Its always worth it when you spend money on Quarterbacks
    AR Magazines
    And critical safety gear like holsters.

Never buy chicom
    Military surplus
    Fentanyl
    Hookers
    Or holsters.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    FWIW, the first link takes me to an airsoft holster. Or at least that's what the title says.
    Plus wording such as "Fits Subcompact to Large Full Size Guns" normally throws me off and makes me suspect.
    I too looked at different kinds of holsters in different price ranges and decided to go with proven designs and proven manufacturers because of the purpose I needed them for.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I have two boxes of holsters I've bought over the years, some cheap, and some rather expensive. Some I have purchased, and others came in trade. Most, I will never use. When I buy something new, I check to see if one of them might possibly fit. Normally, I end up buying another new holster and many times it goes in the "box".
    We should have a holster trade get together!!!

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    That would put the holster makers out of business. The shear volume of new stock coming out. One of my best ones was from Ebay (IWB Glock 19). Bought some expensive ones too. Kind of trial and error. I try to give them away to someone local that can use them.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    I paid $47.22 for this unit on Amazon. I like it better than the Galco I have for the same gun.

1626249513990.png

1626249553168.png

jcriswell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone have any experience with one of the two following cheap Amazon holsters that are on sale today during Prime days? I can always use a cheap holster when I am just knocking around, but I know that cheap junk is worthless even if it is only 99 cents. The specific one I was looking at does not have any reviews at all (which should probably tell me something). Anyway, I have a few hours before it goes off and stops tempting me to try it out. The first link is for the one in black but it also comes in brown

Amazon product ASIN B0922CDT9V
    The other one is not a prime day deal but it is also a cheap holster but is tuckable.

Amazon product ASIN B07C818KZ7

Top Bottom