• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXSig

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    El Paso
    Where does everyone go for cheap ammo around El Paso? I can get some good ammo at Walmart and Big Five on occasion. With the Drug Wars over the border its hard to find good stuff. I try and pick up a couple a boxes every couple of weeks when I can find it.
    Guns International

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Where does everyone go for cheap ammo around El Paso? I can get some good ammo at Walmart and Big Five on occasion. With the Drug Wars over the border its hard to find good stuff. I try and pick up a couple a boxes every couple of weeks when I can find it.

RELOAD ! It don't cost too much to start and VERY SOON you will shoot ALOT more, for the SAME price !

The_Vigilante

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Far West Texas
    You haven't mentioned what type of ammo you're looking for. Pistol? Rifle? What caliber? Anyway if Walmart is out of ammo Academy is the next cheapest place I have found. If anyone on this list who lives in El Paso knows of places cheaper than Walmart or Academy feel free to speak up. The gun shops aren't so cheap. Good Luck!!

torker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Northern Juarez
    I think that your best bet would be to roll your own. It's not that expensive to start, and the unit would pay for it self in no time at all. If you shoot more than say- 13 boxes of ammo @ $23 a box. There's your initial equipment investment back. (obviously your starter kit)Powder, brass, boolits, primers, etc. would be at your cost. Re-loading has many benifits. (Cheap Ammo) as per your posting. You mentioned a couple of boxs every couple weeks. There ya go....Lot's of help here in the re-loading process.

Top Bottom