• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I Was talking to a guy the other day and he had a Paracord braclet on. He mentioned he made them and Told me they started at I believe $10.00 with the plastic closers, and SS shackles are I think he said $2.00-2.50 extra. He can make them any size, and has several different weaves/braids, and from what he said can do just about any color. Looked to be good qaulity I was going to order 1-2 and thought Id pass along his email.

His names Jeremy and his Email is BigHall762@gmail.com
    Lynx Defense

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    You can make them yourself for pretty cheap. 100ft of cord is $10 plus the $.25 for the connector. Make one for you self and a few more to sell to friends/coworkers. I currently have a collar i made for my dog. I just cant figure out how to neatly finish it.

SgtBrummy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    Spring, Texas
    With 100 ft, you can make about 10 of them. I make them but haven't sold them. I have thought about it. It is a huge profit for them. I've been making them for years and haven't ever used the plastic clips. I see it is becoming popular to use then though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Greenville
    Besides wearing them, do people actually ever use them?

Some times. If you are in a pinch and need 8-16 feet of 550lb test para cord you got it. Maybe make a make shift hammock? Or use it to pull your car? Or maybe the down something on the roof of your car. Or maybe you need a fishing pole but all you got is your survival strap.

Millions of possibilities. Always be prepared.

In the link I posted above. You tell them your story and send in your old used strap (now para cord) they will send you a new one...free! They have belts bracelets, key chains, dog collars, glasses straps. All in different colors and the bracelet can be like a fish scale design as well as the standard weave.

Dreamliner787

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Houston
    This reminds me of the Livestrong bracelet fad. Soon every middle/high schooler is going to be wearing them and then the ones from made in China will invade.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    There was a metric ton of people selling these things at last weekend's gun show. They are cheap and easy to make, there's videos on a U-tube. I occasionally make 'em when I'm bored...

Cheers! M2

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I dont have the patience to make them. Nor am I willing to pay 30 bucks. 10 bucks from Jeremy sounded like a Good deal to me

Dreamliner787

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Houston
    Yeah I agree that $10 would be ok but $30 is a bit high unless they donate $20 of the $30 proceeds to wounded warrior. But I don't think that's the case.

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    $ 10 is a good deal for them. Your friend should do well at that price. It's not so much the material cost, it's the time that goes into making them.

My Son and Daughter make them. They sell them to kids at school for $ 10 each. Each one sold goes to their college funds.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom