• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Found three small fabric items, maybe two pounds, about $30.00 so went to check-out. They wanted $15.00 freight for normal ground delivery of two hundred miles. Such a rip-off. No order from me.
    Texas SOT

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I order a lot of stuff on the internet.Shipping is always the killer.If I can find an item locally I will get it.

Pony

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Azle, TX
    Found three small fabric items, maybe two pounds, about $30.00 so went to check-out. They wanted $15.00 freight for normal ground delivery of two hundred miles. Such a rip-off. No order from me.

You should have called and ordered. Some online checkout systems have either a minimum or a "guess-imated" weight per item. So the accumulation of 3 very small items gave an inaccurate price.
    I have always found them to be fair and honest. In fact the following page on their site is devoted to the whole shipping question.
    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/SquareDeals.aspx

I have dealt MANY times with them, as have many of my friends. I don't exclusively use them, as better prices can always be found if you shop around (sometimes at CheaperThanDirt, and sometimes at other vendors). The whole shipping concern, however, seems to be an unfortunate experience and not the norm.

Top Bottom