• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Your best bud is a leftist, ok, think him getting gunned up will cause him to stop being a leftist?

Unlikely....just a leftist now with a gun.

Great, just great!

Or, am I way off base and his sudden realization that self defense with a gun 'IS' a good idea and his voting for lefties and lefty causes will stop?
    One step at a time and if its a gun with the help of a right gun guy - that potentially is a step in the right direction. Try to remember there is a reason he or she wants a gun and right now it's probably not to support anarchy or commies but to protect what he's got against scum who may want to take it if this crap gets much worse. Who would want to take it - libturds who want everything others have. Thus he is trying to protect himself against what he was once upon a time; he is growing up. See how that potentially works.
    Guns International

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I am amazed in part due to personal preference for a whole gun instead of 1/2 or 3/4 of the gun when it comes to a rifle or a shotgun. My training and experience (and anecdotal experiences of others) also have made it so that I see absolutely no reason to essentially chop down an AR that was designed to be a rifle when there are plenty of excellent pistol choices out that that were designed from their origination to be pistols. To me an AR pistol is nothing but tacticool, much like a shotgun with the stock removed to be replaced by a pistol grip. Your mileage may vary.

But for 99.99% of those who own one...an AR pistol is literally shouldered and manipulated identically to an AR rifle, not at all like your assumption...?

I agree that operating an AR pistol like a handgun is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    But for 99.99% of those who own one...an AR pistol is literally shouldered and manipulated identically to an AR rifle, not at all like your assumption...?

I agree that operating an AR pistol like a handgun is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I made no assumptions. You made one about what I said, read it again. I wrote about what I have been trained, what I have experienced or others have experienced and related to me.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Anyway, as I said, just personal opinion and your mileage may vary. Please do not make more of it than that by trying to convince yourself I assumed something you mistakenly believe I assumed.

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    El Paso Gun Exchange had .223 on Saturday.

I've got some steel cased .223 that I could sell you, but I wouldn't advise running it through a new AR.

It works great in mine but that rifle's got hella miles on it.

GasGuzzler

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2018
    Cooke County, TX
    I asked where you are because shipping would make "as cheap as possible" NOT cheap.

FWIW I just ordered 150 rounds of Federal American Eagle 5.56X45 from Bass Pro Shops for $51.99 as a test. I cancelled the order as I don't need it.

GasGuzzler

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2018
    Cooke County, TX
    Academy has 5.56X45 for $0.40 per round after shipping and taxes this morning. They also have .223 REM for about $0.35 per round after shipping and taxes. Great prices? Not really. Horrible gouge prices? Not at all.

Top Bottom