Check out my new to me bike!

SO758

Mar 1, 2008
Central TX
2007 Suzuki Boulevard 800 M50. Im a new rider but getting it down very quickly (used to ride dirt bikes when I was a kid so basically Im re-learning). Im in Llano so if anyone wants to do a hill country cruise look me up, Im game provided Im off.
bike004.jpg

bike003.jpg

Bike001.jpg

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
Nice bike. Okay, not to go off topic....but that truck behind you says police & LCRA. I thought the LCRA was a power company, do you know the story of that? Is LCRA more than power generation? Sorry about the off-topic.

SO758

Mar 1, 2008
Central TX
Water and power, we patrol the lakes and river chain of the Colorado as well as LCRA power facilities and parks. Under LCRA we are an agency of the state. We also give a hand when local PD & SO are in need. In addition we have 2 swift water rescue teams.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2009
New Braunfels, TX
Nice bike! I enjoy sneaking out when I can on the Ultra....especially if I get a chance ta smoke some of the squids in the curves.....it freaks 'em out when a "Geezer Glide" blows by 'em in the twisties....<evil grin>

M. Sage

TGT Addict
Jan 21, 2009
San Antonio
Riding on the street is a bit different. I recommend a Rider Course from the MSF for everybody who's getting on a bike for the street. I went through a class with a bunch of guys who'd been riding on the street for decades and were now deciding to "go legit" for insurance purposes. I think they came away from the class with more than I did!

Texas R.I.D.E.R. - Motorcycle Safety Training

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics