• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • True Manufacturing

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    Hey everyone - this isn't strictly survival gear but everyone needs a great bottle opener and this is it:

My TruePop shark opener is cut from 1/4" 6061, tumbled smooth, hand-polished by me, then finished with a paracord lanyard in your choice of one of 8 colors.

You can use code SPRING15 for 15% off until Friday at midnight.

Cheers!

sharks1.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Hey everyone - this isn't strictly survival gear but everyone needs a great bottle opener and this is it:

My TruePop shark opener is cut from 1/4" 6061, tumbled smooth, hand-polished by me, then finished with a paracord lanyard in your choice of one of 8 colors.

You can use code SPRING15 for 15% off until Friday at midnight.

Cheers!

View attachment 258227

View attachment 258228
    Does it do anything else?......

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    You could thin the nose down and make it a flat head screw driver, or make it a thin hammer head and have a cross head driver. If you made it a tad larger, you could put a 10mm hex into it in the head. You can never have enough 10mm wrenches, even if its got a short handle.

All sorts of additional functionality could be added. It is indeed a cool looking bottle opener, but it could be ever better with a few tweaks :laughing:

I have two bottle openers on me - they're part of multi tools I carry. I have a bottle/can opener in my Leatherman OHT, and there's a bottle opener built into my CRKT Eat'n'Tool (which yes, I have gotten a lot of use out of as an eating utensil, before anyone asks!)

True Manufacturing

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    You could thin the nose down and make it a flat head screw driver, or make it a thin hammer head and have a cross head driver. If you made it a tad larger, you could put a 10mm hex into it in the head. You can never have enough 10mm wrenches, even if its got a short handle.

All sorts of additional functionality could be added. It is indeed a cool looking bottle opener, but it could be ever better with a few tweaks :laughing:

I have two bottle openers on me - they're part of multi tools I carry. I have a bottle/can opener in my Leatherman OHT, and there's a bottle opener built into my CRKT Eat'n'Tool (which yes, I have gotten a lot of use out of as an eating utensil, before anyone asks!)

Fair enough. I'll consider those things. I'm reluctant to get into making multi-tools but I suspect that's what the market has been conditioned to expect now so maybe I'm behind the curve

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Fair enough. I'll consider those things. I'm reluctant to get into making multi-tools but I suspect that's what the market has been conditioned to expect now so maybe I'm behind the curve

Ah I was yanking the chain a bit - but a version with some additional functionality to it would no doubt also sell out. IF you do do that, I'd seriously consider a 10mm hex head somewhere in it, because of the ubiquitous nature of the use of 10mm bolts especially in machinery and engines.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom