Join TexasGunTalk

Check this out US 50 nukes held hostage by Turkey

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Antares, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Antares

Antares Active Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
  2. Big Green

Big Green Pew Pew TGT Supporter

Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Read carefully. They’re not really being held by Turkey. It’s a click bait title.

3. baboon

baboon TGT Addict

I say one cruise missile could free them rather well.

Charlie and TxStetson like this.
  4. toddnjoyce

toddnjoyce TGT Addict

Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Uh, nope. Don’t even have to read the article to know that’s horse shit.

5. Vaquero

Vaquero Pre-ban

Apr 4, 2011
    Out West
    Turks ain't that stupid.

jordanmills and Dad_Roman like this.
  6. Dragonheart

Dragonheart New Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Katy
    This whole article is total BS. More Democratic Propaganda. They can't dig up any dirt so they are out right lying. The Democrats will do anything to turn your attention away from their criminal acts including starting another VietNam. After 60K young Americans killed, some my friends, will someone please tell me what we gained from Vietnam, because to this day I still don't know? What I do know is I don't want to see Americans die so arms dealers and the Politicians can profit.

7. TAZ

TAZ Well-Known

Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    I was under the impression that they were moved out in 2016 when Turkey got a little crazy in the head.

Turkey has a nice capital. Sure would be bad if something bad happened to it. Accidents happen.

8. Antares

Antares Active Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    If there was a crisis there isn't any now. Turkish agrees to ceasefire. The troops are coming home Pelosi loses again. The bi__h is a third fourth and fifth rate politician .

Davetex and Dad_Roman like this.
  9. ElevenBravo

ElevenBravo Active Member

Feb 10, 2013
    It's not a ceasefire. It's 5 days the Kurds have to leave their homes before the Turks start shooting again. Meanwhile, Russians are occupying our bases that we had soldiers in just the day before. The last time we surrendered a base to the Russians was when we left Vietnam. I'm sure the Turks are taking this break to reload and roll up more guns.

These colors ran...

10. Big Green

Big Green Pew Pew TGT Supporter

Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Negative ghost rider. Personally, I’d prefer for our colors to not be there at all. But, how long do we need to play in other people’s wars? We helped them, they helped us. Time to go, been there too long already.

Next places to leave are Yemen, Qatar, Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Dijbouti, Bahrain, et cetera.