• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales...a28bcdc39004aabb3f3f867a9cc755bb55079b&open=1

LOTAR COMBAT
    Expertly Designed Tactical Knives
    LOTAR Combat was founded by Nir, AKA "300" - a former commanding officer in the IDF Elite Combat Unit and Israeli L/E Special Task Force with over 20 years of experience in defense and security consulting. A designer and artist at heart, he created LOTAR Combat from the perspective of the boots on the ground— applying his own experiences to create powerful tools with optimum ergonomics, extreme impact and weather resilience, and above all, an ultra fail-proof function that never compromises.

028a528aa587d02db6fd25a803e34418_medium.jpg
    Texas SOT

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    It is worth what someone pays for it. Not for me but I have bought a couple customs above that price range.

Still buying Chinese clone folders more than anything else in the $50 range. Quality is there and best bang for my buck.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

pharmaco

Give me those potatoes
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    It is worth what someone pays for it. Not for me but I have bought a couple customs above that price range.
    Still buying Chinese clone folders more than anything else in the $50 range. Quality is there and best bang for my buck.
    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Very true.
    It just boggles my mind the kind of stuff the "tactical" community will buy.

As long as it has a bunch of sharp angles ground into it that would make it nearly worthless for long, hard use, people will buy it

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I’m not a fan of geometry like that. Makes sharpening a bit more time consuming. Just give me a chisel grind clip point basic folder.

Tool steel has been the latest knife craze for a while. For the money I’m still a fan of a quality affordable 1095 fixed blade or a sandvik or aus8 folder. Edge retention is just fine if the process is done well. Just my two cents.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom