• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexCzech

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    South Texas
    Hey everyone , been reading on
    This forum for quite awhile so I thought I'd just make it official an join . A LOT of excellent information on here an have used it to help make some purchases iv been very happy with . I was born an raised just outside of Houston an couldn't imagine living anywhere but our great state . I'm a third generation Cement finisher so if anyone ever has any questions on anything concrete related feel free to ask me . Don't do much hunting but love to fish , been around firearms my entire life an burn thru as many rounds as I can afford to . Although I love shooting knives are my true passion.... Anyhow thanks for having me !

- Andrew
    Texas SOT

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    How far back is your Czech heritage? I ask because I lived in the former Czechoslovakia from 1993-94 in Bratislava and Trenčín. It's a beautiful country with a rich culture and history...

Cheers! M2

TexCzech

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    South Texas
    My great grandparents we're immigrants to this country as where some of my father's uncles . I still have family in the old country an they have offered many times to stay if I visited . I work a lot as does my wife an I simply do not have the ability to disappear for a week or two or I would of been there by now as I hear it is beautiful .

TexCzech

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    South Texas
    I have a friend that lived over there when it was still under communist Russia an he has told me some stories that are just horrible . I truly believe that so many people have know idea how good they have things in this county of ours they have lost touch with how bad it could be .

Top Bottom