• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Its not like everyone has a camera on there cell phone and can snap a pic of the SN of the gun and save that file on a desk top. Its way to complex. Who has time for that.
    My serial numbers are kept in a spreadsheet - with a recently-printed hard copy in case the computer goes south. The one that I have & those that I had before the boating accident.
    Target Sports

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Serious question?

Are you a troll if you try to start a 50 page BOS argument or just commited to your position on BOS's.

Just kidding you frakking Mary's. Un arscrack your panties.
    JHC.

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    Or people could have personal responsibility and record their own damn serial numbers. Then I don't need big brother to take care of me should my gun be stolen, right?
    Remember, we are in a generation of child care tax credits, free breakfast lunch and dinner at schools, reminders and reminders and reminders for annual things like car registrations, free healthcare, proposed minimum guaranteed wages even if you don't work,...

I see pics of guys line at the docks from early 1900s and hoping to get picked for work that day. No work. No eat.

Today, a guy won't get off a couch if the wage offered isn't substantially more than the unemployment check he's getting.

I saw a guy on Westheimer (we were going to Katz's to eat) with a sign "Hungry. Please help. God Bless." A woman in front of us puts her window down and hands him what appears to be a half a box of donuts. I told my wife "watch this". Sure enough, he snarls when he opens it, walks back to the curb, and throws the box down and walks away from it.

So, ya, we're in a time where most people seem to need someone else to take care of them. Sad state we live in. Imagine if the dems get more of a hold on government.

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    Its not like everyone has a camera on there cell phone and can snap a pic of the SN of the gun and save that file on a desk top. Its way to complex. Who has time for that.
    Look. I can't document my serial numbers AND take a selfie and post to Facebook Live and Instagram and Snapchat. Sheesh! When will I ever get time to sleep and smoke pot?

Maybe if I hold my gun up just right when I'm taking my selfie while driving I can get the serial number in the frame. That's it! Genius.

Top Bottom