Checkout my new blade, Microtech UT-X85 OTF!

A_FIVE-O

Apr 6, 2009
Houston-Laredo
I am by no means a knife guy, but my partner at work convinced me to carry one for a "last means life saver". I went all out and spent $250 bucks for this automatic out-the-front Microtech UT-X85.

Link to the their website:

Microtech Knives - Home

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
I am assuming from his screen name that he is good as far as legality goes.... Military/LEO are good to go on carrying autos. Nice blade, I had one with the stainless handles, wish I could find it. I may pick up another... the guys at Beckwiths Blades have pretty good prices if you are in uniform!

ReVrEnD_0341

Feb 22, 2008
Austin, TX
Nice choice. They have a good feeling action to them.

One thing I learned a long time ago... Always have a knife. It's a tool, and you just never know when you will need one.

baboon

TGT Addict
Microtech went to shit when they started building their AUG. Last one I bought lacked the serial number so I'll never buy a new one again. I would have to get up & count the number of them I have including their credit card. I carry my Masters Of Defense QCD more then any Microtech that I own. It's a very stout knife that wouldn't fail under any conditions.

Zen

May 6, 2009
Kingwood, Tx
Nice Knife

I love Microtech's but not a fan of their price. Of course, that's not to say that I wasn't once willing to pay it. This is mine.

UltratechII-UrbanCamoDES-P.jpg

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads