Checkout my new blade, Microtech UT-X85 OTF!

A_FIVE-O

Apr 6, 2009
Houston-Laredo
I am by no means a knife guy, but my partner at work convinced me to carry one for a "last means life saver". I went all out and spent $250 bucks for this automatic out-the-front Microtech UT-X85.

Link to the their website:

Microtech Knives - Home

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
I am assuming from his screen name that he is good as far as legality goes.... Military/LEO are good to go on carrying autos. Nice blade, I had one with the stainless handles, wish I could find it. I may pick up another... the guys at Beckwiths Blades have pretty good prices if you are in uniform!

ReVrEnD_0341

Feb 22, 2008
Austin, TX
Nice choice. They have a good feeling action to them.

One thing I learned a long time ago... Always have a knife. It's a tool, and you just never know when you will need one.

baboon

TGT Addict
May 6, 2008
In a dumpy house on an expensive lot
Microtech went to shit when they started building their AUG. Last one I bought lacked the serial number so I'll never buy a new one again. I would have to get up & count the number of them I have including their credit card. I carry my Masters Of Defense QCD more then any Microtech that I own. It's a very stout knife that wouldn't fail under any conditions.

Zen

May 6, 2009
Kingwood, Tx
Nice Knife

I love Microtech's but not a fan of their price. Of course, that's not to say that I wasn't once willing to pay it. This is mine.

UltratechII-UrbanCamoDES-P.jpg

Top Bottom