Lynx Defense

Checkout my new blade, Microtech UT-X85 OTF!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A_FIVE-O

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Houston-Laredo
    I am by no means a knife guy, but my partner at work convinced me to carry one for a "last means life saver". I went all out and spent $250 bucks for this automatic out-the-front Microtech UT-X85.

Link to the their website:

Microtech Knives - Home

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I am assuming from his screen name that he is good as far as legality goes.... Military/LEO are good to go on carrying autos. Nice blade, I had one with the stainless handles, wish I could find it. I may pick up another... the guys at Beckwiths Blades have pretty good prices if you are in uniform!

ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Nice choice. They have a good feeling action to them.

One thing I learned a long time ago... Always have a knife. It's a tool, and you just never know when you will need one.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Microtech went to shit when they started building their AUG. Last one I bought lacked the serial number so I'll never buy a new one again. I would have to get up & count the number of them I have including their credit card. I carry my Masters Of Defense QCD more then any Microtech that I own. It's a very stout knife that wouldn't fail under any conditions.

Zen

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Kingwood, Tx
    Nice Knife

I love Microtech's but not a fan of their price. Of course, that's not to say that I wasn't once willing to pay it. This is mine.

UltratechII-UrbanCamoDES-P.jpg

Zen

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Kingwood, Tx
    More like $400. The Ultratech II will go for about $350 and then you gotta pay more for the window breakers and paint job for it to become the Ultratech II TACTICAL! Christ, what a waste of money. But hey, I do have a neat little toy.

And yes, for that they need a Taser, a beer dispenser and for it to grow little arms and legs and go make me sammiches.

Top Bottom