cheerleader------->operator

Sapper740

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jan 21, 2013
Interesting story, but is she actually humping a ruck on patrols with her fellow operators or showing up after firefights with the Taliban?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
Jan 21, 2009
San Antonio
Attached to spec ops team does not equal part of spec ops team. She's a cultural affairs officer who the guys take into the field...

Whisky

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jan 27, 2013
.."designed to attach women to existing special ops units with the express purpose of relating more effectively to local women"..

total b.s. - no wonder the US hasn't won a war since the 1940s ! (but wuddaya expect with a E5/6 running the Pentagon and john kerry out doing osama's wishes ? - rhetorical question)

the US is in BIG trouble folks !

Last edited:

M. Sage

TGT Addict
Jan 21, 2009
San Antonio
.."designed to attach women to existing special ops units with the express purpose of relating more effectively to local women"..

total b.s. - no wonder the US hasn't won a war since the 1940s !
I've heard about this program from guys on the teams, and it's actually very effective. Men and women talking to each other is a little... different in that culture. Having a woman to talk to the woman breaks down all kinds of barriers. It's been a very effective way to get intelligence from what I understand.

Booyah

May 27, 2012
San Antonio
Why jump straight to all this disrespect? The article clearly states that she is an intelligence officer...not infantry, special forces or otherwise. The author may have attempted to use some 'impressive' language like 'operator'...but you know she didn't right the article herself right? They aren't even tying to make her out to be the next Sgt. York or anything. By all accounts she is serving her country admirably in a combat zone which is more than most have done (including myself). Props to her...she deserves our thanks.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jan 21, 2013
Why jump straight to all this disrespect? The article clearly states that she is an intelligence officer...not infantry, special forces or otherwise. The author may have attempted to use some 'impressive' language like 'operator'...but you know she didn't right the article herself right? They aren't even tying to make her out to be the next Sgt. York or anything. By all accounts she is serving her country admirably in a combat zone which is more than most have done (including myself). Props to her...she deserves our thanks.
I can't speak for the others but my post wasn't disrespectful in the least, it asked a legitimate question. The pic looks posed to me, but I might be wrong.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jul 1, 2011
Well said, thanks.

Thank you for your service Lt. Washburn :usflag:

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads