Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I have not watched all the episodes of every series. The very first season had some really good episodes.

the BBQ series has 4 shows. The “whole hog” guy in North Carolina was good and the Mayan lady from Mexico was actually pretty amazing...and I thought it would be boring.

The Britt chef ‍ n Aussie was educational for me

YMMV

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I enjoy cooking shows.

Used to watch "Chopped" until they started having chef's who just had to tell us about their sad tranny experiences or female chef's endlessly speaking about their 'wives'...wtf?

Hey, why do they have to introduce their weirdness instead of just cooking?

IDGAF if their f-king homos or trannies or into other degeneracy, can't they just cook?

I guess like 'vegans' the first thing upon meeting is to tell us how virtuous they are and carry their depravity as a badge of honor.

"Fire Masters' is new to me and I like it, but no doubt (eventually) they'll have some guy come out in a ball gown and inform us of how grilling and being a drag queen just completes his life. Oh, and he support anti-fags and blammers.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Yep. Wife loves Chef's Table, I think it's pretty good. It is one of the programs she's watching that I'll stay in the room for.

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    I like chefs table. Not quite the same type of show, but the latest season of Meat Eater is on Netflix and the first episode is based in texas.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I'm just glad that I don't take the advice of some people. I will do things the way I want to, without the advice of other people anyways.

I don't tell other people what to do, and I don't expect others to tell me what to do.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I'm just glad that I don't take the advice of some people. I will do things the way I want to, without the advice of other people anyways.

I don't tell other people what to do, and I don't expect others to tell me what to do.
    What are you yapping about now? You interject your nonsense all over this forum and cause problems. I made a statement on here pointing out that Netflix supports BLM and pedophilia. If you think I’m bullshitting look up “Cuties” on there. It’s just like the NFL, NBA and other pro sports that take a knee during the national anthem and have BLM banners posted up. Screw that, I won’t support any of it. I never said you have to do a damn thing.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    What are you yapping about now? You interject your nonsense all over this forum and cause problems. I made a statement on here pointing out that Netflix supports BLM and pedophilia. If you think I’m bullshitting look up “Cuties” on there. It’s just like the NFL, NBA and other pro sports that take a knee during the national anthem and have BLM banners posted up. Screw that, I won’t support any of it. I never said you have to do a damn thing.

I had to look that one up. I linked the page for others to read and draw their own conclusions.

Personally, I don't usually watch too many foreign films to begin with, and would never even watch this one, just based on the title to begin with. But, just to be fair, I Googled it to see why you were so bent out of shape over pedophilia. Granted, the movie is a bit risque and provocative and not a movie that interests me in the least. Dancing 11 year old girls just doesn't interest me. But, as that I can tell, there are not any sexual scenes in the movie that I could tell reading about it. And it seems the movie's intent and message are exactly the opposite of what many might think it would be about. At what point was there any pedophilia in that movie? Have you seen the movie? If you are going to make such a claim, then please elaborate, so the rest of us can understand why the movie causes you to believe what you believe.

And yes, NetFlix does show some movies that seem to support the BLM, but for the most part, they are IMO supporting a belief of something that many people support, racial injustice. And even many conservatives, white and black support erasing racial injustice. Doesn't mean we support the BLM or it's founders, or it's false narrative either. Some of those movies about racial injustice, and about black Americans is history. And a saying comes to mind, that those who refuse to study history, are usually doomed to repeat it.

And since I don't see Moderator, or Administrator under your name, at what place is of yours to tell me where I can post, or what I post on this forum? Simple. It's not your place. If what I post offends or bothers you, or you think it goes beyond the guidelines of this forum, then please report my posts and let the real Moderators make that determination. If think all U post is nonsense, then by all means put me on ignore and then you wouldn't be subjected to what I post!

Just curious though, if you think what I post is nonsense, how come you seem to like so many of my posts? Hmmmm......very strange.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I had to look that one up. I linked the page for others to read and draw their own conclusions.

Personally, I don't usually watch too many foreign films to begin with, and would never even watch this one, just based on the title to begin with. But, just to be fair, I Googled it to see why you were so bent out of shape over pedophilia. Granted, the movie is a bit risque and provocative and not a movie that interests me in the least. Dancing 11 year old girls just doesn't interest me. But, as that I can tell, there are not any sexual scenes in the movie that I could tell reading about it. And it seems the movie's intent and message are exactly the opposite of what many might think it would be about. At what point was there any pedophilia in that movie? Have you seen the movie? If you are going to make such a claim, then please elaborate, so the rest of us can understand why the movie causes you to believe what you believe.

And yes, NetFlix does show some movies that seem to support the BLM, but for the most part, they are IMO supporting a belief of something that many people support, racial injustice. And even many conservatives, white and black support erasing racial injustice. Doesn't mean we support the BLM or it's founders, or it's false narrative either. Some of those movies about racial injustice, and about black Americans is history. And a saying comes to mind, that those who refuse to study history, are usually doomed to repeat it.

And since I don't see Moderator, or Administrator under your name, at what place is of yours to tell me where I can post, or what I post on this forum? Simple. It's not your place. If what I post offends or bothers you, or you think it goes beyond the guidelines of this forum, then please report my posts and let the real Moderators make that determination. If think all U post is nonsense, then by all means put me on ignore and then you wouldn't be subjected to what I post!

Just curious though, if you think what I post is nonsense, how come you seem to like so many of my posts? Hmmmm......very strange.
    Are you seeiously that dense? I can’t tell of you’re joking or being serious.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Wife and I talked about getting Netflix but decided against it when the nobamas got involved with it.

Don't like them, what they do, what they did to our country and the crap their still spreading. Anything their involved in, I won't be. I really don't care what people watch. If they want to watch Netflix, then so be it. I don't have to read or follow any thread on TGT that I don't care for and there are some that I don't follow because I'm, either, not interested it the subject or I think it's total bull shit.

As the saying goes....to each their own.

Top Bottom